Portland and Americans pull farther away from the Chiefs

Portland and Americans pull farther away from the Chiefs

December 8th, 2011, 6:13 am #1

Flush it Timmy!!! You have alot of work to do. Looks like you can start planning a parade route for Cup #3 in about 12 years. It's gotta be tough on the young guys knowing that the standard has been set and anything short of a Memorial Cup is the same as losing. What is there to play for when it is obvious the team is going nowhere for a few years?

Ams #1

December 8th, 2011, 7:29 am #2

TRUE!.....but brutal.

AMSFAN

December 8th, 2011, 7:50 am #3

Flush it Timmy!!! You have alot of work to do. Looks like you can start planning a parade route for Cup #3 in about 12 years. It's gotta be tough on the young guys knowing that the standard has been set and anything short of a Memorial Cup is the same as losing. What is there to play for when it is obvious the team is going nowhere for a few years?

Ams #1
oh wait, every fall you guys plan them, and every April/May you go home.

December 8th, 2011, 8:07 am #4

I am gonna take my lower standards over to the Toyota Center and watch an Ams team be really good for the next few years after rebuiding last year. You can have fun watching the Chiefs fail by your own high standards.

Go Ams!

December 8th, 2011, 11:26 am #5

Lol insulting Tim to plan another parade when your team could only wish they had ever had that problem... Lol. How about you thank the chiefs for making it even viable to keep your team in Dry shitties.

December 8th, 2011, 2:59 pm #6

"By then, the horse race might be over, Nachbaur said, looking at Tri-City, 14 points in front of his team. Were not racing for first right now. Tri is too far ahead. We want to grow as a group and see where it takes it. When we have a good team game, were as competitive as any team in the league.

Has Nachbar given up already? He's gotta be livid with Spelts for doing nothing since he's got there.

Go AMs!!!

December 8th, 2011, 3:13 pm #7

to demonstrate what a tool you are? Sure, Tri is having another good year, but do you have to gloat? And your rival is not having such a good season so far, but "the votes are not counted until after the election." (Well, except maybe in Chicago) All you do is draw out like minded individuals to argue with. Can you do me a favor and once you hook one here, can you move your pissing match to an email format? That would be great, thanks.

December 8th, 2011, 3:38 pm #8

I am gonna take my lower standards over to the Toyota Center and watch an Ams team be really good for the next few years after rebuiding last year. You can have fun watching the Chiefs fail by your own high standards.

Go Ams!
Personally, I don't really follow the Ams that much, so forgive me if I've missed something that may be common knowledge. But, what did Tri do to rebuild last year? Carter? To me anyway, I see the pretty much the same roster.

Oh, by the way, I don't know if you are aware of it, but every team loses their 20's, so you can't really call replacing them, rebuilding.

December 8th, 2011, 4:00 pm #9

to demonstrate what a tool you are? Sure, Tri is having another good year, but do you have to gloat? And your rival is not having such a good season so far, but "the votes are not counted until after the election." (Well, except maybe in Chicago) All you do is draw out like minded individuals to argue with. Can you do me a favor and once you hook one here, can you move your pissing match to an email format? That would be great, thanks.
This is a WHL hockey message board. Have a Merry Christmas.

Go Ams!

December 8th, 2011, 4:15 pm #10

Personally, I don't really follow the Ams that much, so forgive me if I've missed something that may be common knowledge. But, what did Tri do to rebuild last year? Carter? To me anyway, I see the pretty much the same roster.

Oh, by the way, I don't know if you are aware of it, but every team loses their 20's, so you can't really call replacing them, rebuilding.
Trading up in the draft to take Comrie allowed the trade of the Ams 20 yr old to be #1 goalie. Bringing in a couple of young talented Euros, trading for Topping and recruiting of Brian Williams are a few moves that will payoff for many years beyond this one.

I think a program can rebuild without going to the bottom and GMs should be given credit when you do.

Go Ams!