Penalty Shot Fiasco....

Penalty Shot Fiasco....

March 15th, 2012, 5:31 am #1

Tuesday night: Steven Kuhn of Spokane had a penalty shot against Seattle. He started out and mis-handled the puck and lost control before he got out of the face-off circle. End of penalty shot!! I have been watching hockey for over 40 years and never saw anything like that. Embarrased? You bet he was!! I'm sure it was a character builder....

March 15th, 2012, 5:35 am #2

but given who it was, I'd say this was just as bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ODoxQI7hyw

March 15th, 2012, 5:32 pm #3

Tuesday night: Steven Kuhn of Spokane had a penalty shot against Seattle. He started out and mis-handled the puck and lost control before he got out of the face-off circle. End of penalty shot!! I have been watching hockey for over 40 years and never saw anything like that. Embarrased? You bet he was!! I'm sure it was a character builder....
pathedic at this age group & the level of talent in the league.

March 15th, 2012, 7:08 pm #4

I guess the next time you make a mistake at work, you want someone calling you pathetic. Make sure the next time you flub up, you think about your stupid comment. I guess only hockey players make mistakes? LOL comments like this makes me question the sanity of some of you.

March 15th, 2012, 7:11 pm #5

you started your comment with a mistake. The word is spelled Pathetic. Now see my point? We all make mistakes even you.

March 16th, 2012, 2:23 am #6

Happens to even the pros;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UnFWGGZ68k&hd=1

March 16th, 2012, 2:39 am #7

pathedic at this age group & the level of talent in the league.
I actually felt sorry for the kid. He seems like a hard worker and team player, he just made a mistake. I'm sure his teammates are razzing him.