Orca-fan rears its ugly head...again.

Orca-fan rears its ugly head...again.

August 11th, 2011, 10:23 pm #1

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Some ... story.html

Hopefully the losing continues for another 40 years.

And hopefully Lootch can share it with his Giants fans, the true hockey fans in Vancouver...

August 11th, 2011, 11:15 pm #2

I find it funny how BC lions fans last weekend thought Rider fans were disrespectful wearing there watermellon hats in there stadium

oh how far they have come since the great riot !!

August 11th, 2011, 11:29 pm #3

Did any of them get the Watermelon Helmets in the stadium? We tried and they took them at the gate. They said they could be thrown on the field... Yet there were a bunch of people with BC Lions flags on poles... Which is more dangerous... Watermelon Helmet or a 5 foot pole?

August 11th, 2011, 11:34 pm #4

And why would they be at a Lions game? haha too wierd....

Anyway, my comment was about orca-fan not PNE security...

August 12th, 2011, 12:25 am #5

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Some ... story.html

Hopefully the losing continues for another 40 years.

And hopefully Lootch can share it with his Giants fans, the true hockey fans in Vancouver...

The canucks don't deserve to lose for another 40 seasons, they deserve to lose the entire team. I'd love to see that team relocated to atlanta or someplace like that, talk about hilarious.

I love all the comments to that article, how the series was fixed. LMAO.

-----------

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair and beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."

August 12th, 2011, 12:34 am #6

and worse winners...

Just about had enough of corporate "america/canada" and its sheep. Damn Orcas didn't even donate a nickel to the businesses hurt by the canuck riot, after all the millions they made off this city during the playoffs. It was the common folks that went in and cleaned up, rebuilt and donated to fix up their mess....

And they have the nerve to **** on a good east van boy bringing the cup home to share with his community?? F-U Orca!

(And stay away from our dub boys like you do anyway...haha)

August 12th, 2011, 12:55 am #7

And why would they be at a Lions game? haha too wierd....

Anyway, my comment was about orca-fan not PNE security...

Have made the trip up the last few years when they come to Vancouver. Was very surprised and disappointed when they wouldn't allow it in, but it didn't stop us from having fun... Darian Durant was more than willing to stop our fun though lol

August 12th, 2011, 8:16 am #8

The canucks don't deserve to lose for another 40 seasons, they deserve to lose the entire team. I'd love to see that team relocated to atlanta or someplace like that, talk about hilarious.

I love all the comments to that article, how the series was fixed. LMAO.

-----------

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair and beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."
Are you still in the dark ages in Baniff?

August 12th, 2011, 4:17 pm #9

I am still in the dark ages in 'Baniff'. Are you still a moron in celownia?

If by being in the dark ages you mean am I disgusted when a fanbase embarrasses themselves, their city, and the entire country just because their team sucks doesn't deserve to have a team.

-----------

August 12th, 2011, 4:35 pm #10

and worse winners...

Just about had enough of corporate "america/canada" and its sheep. Damn Orcas didn't even donate a nickel to the businesses hurt by the canuck riot, after all the millions they made off this city during the playoffs. It was the common folks that went in and cleaned up, rebuilt and donated to fix up their mess....

And they have the nerve to **** on a good east van boy bringing the cup home to share with his community?? F-U Orca!

(And stay away from our dub boys like you do anyway...haha)

That one of the greatest tigers of all time wasted his whole career playing for that sad sack organization and for those dipshit fans.

-----------