hoople c'mon now

hoople c'mon now

May 2nd, 2012, 5:37 am #1

whats up with Mj bashing . we have had 65 kids drafted by the NHL 7 in the first round and 23 went in the top three rounds thats a 35 % chance not bad . Names like Fluery Smyth Brouwer Brown Keane Hamonic etc they new facilities should add to the recruiting effort. I dont think we've missed the play offs 10 straight like MH . Oh and that hotbed of talent and Superior coaching went out 4 straight to us less talented ones from MJ lol

May 2nd, 2012, 2:08 pm #2

Now I know for a fact that I've been going to watch The Tigers since the '72 season. They're we're some lean years in the late 70's and early 80's but you weren't around then! I would guess your talking about the late 90's and early 00's and unless I went to sleep...The Tigers missed the playoffs FIVE years in a row! Now that's nothing to brag about but is half as much as you claim..get your facts straight dude!

Nooooow.....here's a really great fact for The Warriors franchise. While playing out of Winnipeg(still your beloved Warriors and it will be forever in the record book) your super squad rode into MH and was handed a whoopin of a lifetime.....18 or 19 -2!! No typo there MJ .....just a record forever attached to The Warrior Franchise!

Good day

May 2nd, 2012, 11:58 pm #3

mh fans love living in the past except when that past sucks lol Wpg shares the record for the 2nd most goals ever scored at 18 so what

May 3rd, 2012, 4:00 am #4

Nm