Hawks lose to the Giant ones..

Hawks lose to the Giant ones..

December 10th, 2011, 6:20 am #1

Sounds like goaltending was the difference, yet again. What say you, oh Giant ones?

December 10th, 2011, 8:01 am #2

It was the difference, but mainly because Morrison stole the game, not because Carruth cost the game. He let in a weak one, but the Hawks had close to 50 shots on the Giants.

Giants took way too many selfish penalties and were lucky to pull off the win. Portland looks like a contender to me. (along with the Ice)

And NW Bruin pegged me with a stuffed elephant!! I saw you Bruin...

December 10th, 2011, 8:44 am #3

Morrison saved wasn't a SOG, (which it was IMO) Portland had an even 50. Great, fun game, even with the company I must endure.Before N.W. Bruin threw the murderous missile, he said "Hey T.K.O....watch this".

December 10th, 2011, 5:34 pm #4

It was the difference, but mainly because Morrison stole the game, not because Carruth cost the game. He let in a weak one, but the Hawks had close to 50 shots on the Giants.

Giants took way too many selfish penalties and were lucky to pull off the win. Portland looks like a contender to me. (along with the Ice)

And NW Bruin pegged me with a stuffed elephant!! I saw you Bruin...
Once I tossed the couple I had brought plus the one I had taken from Mark as he had a couple of the garbage bags beside him in a couple unused seats I took one of the garbage bags and started tossing the animals from it.

Personally TKO should be given the game day award for his generousity.

December 11th, 2011, 2:16 am #5

Sounds like goaltending was the difference, yet again. What say you, oh Giant ones?
Lots of action, good physical hits and open north-south play. Excellent entertainment. Both teams took a few too many dumb penalties. The Hawks were pushing hard in the third, but Morrison was excellent and saved the game for the Giants. The Giants are playing hard and with a lot of grit and determination these days, but for now it's clear that Portland is a more polished team.

December 11th, 2011, 2:57 am #6

it a Race thing?....peace, and Happy Holidays to you, and yours.