Haas VS Edmundson??

Haas VS Edmundson??

November 5th, 2011, 5:19 am #1

Ok, i dont know what Haas was thinking but i hope he's still alive. Anyone at the game have a recap of that tilt?

November 5th, 2011, 2:30 pm #2

He didn't do too bad. He did take a few lefts and few rights but didn't need repair. He landed a couple.

I would give the decision to Edmundson but really Haas did okay. Nothing that I would be like, oh wow what a beat down. He stood in and few a few and ate a few. A couple he ate didn't look to good but he took them like a champ so good for him.

Overall good hockey game to watch no matter who won. Going to be great games between these teams this year.

November 5th, 2011, 2:33 pm #3

Ok, i dont know what Haas was thinking but i hope he's still alive. Anyone at the game have a recap of that tilt?

Is going to fit right in and Miller is a great faceoff guy. That is going to come in very handy. Makes a huge difference on the PK and the PP. I am actually really loving that trade right now. 4th or not 4th. That is a very good trade and I can see Kirsh hitting 40. We just need Howden to get rolling along and we will be in great shape.