Gongrats to the Giants...

Gongrats to the Giants...

March 31st, 2011, 5:54 pm #1

Well...no one can be on top every season, and the Large Ones had something like 5400 man games lost to injury.Some of their kids, like Fenske, are not who the Giants thought they were, but Bennett was an awesome pick up, even though Cunner had to leave.I single out young Luke, because he can be so much more physically.Look for Hodder to be traded about 20 games in, and the Giants to acquire 2 very large, and tough D'men,in the Fistric mold, as well as scour Junior A for the next Lucic type.Don't tell me they aren't out there...the Giants have found them before...hell, even a Kassian would be a find.They need to get back to Giants Hockey, and their best players need to be their best players.Apparently, this Thrower boy may be available from Saskatoon, for a 2nd round pick, as the Giants have 4 this year, as well as a 1st, and 3rd.

March 31st, 2011, 6:10 pm #2

no more yam diving.you do not have to worry about guys being run from behind anymore either.

March 31st, 2011, 6:20 pm #3

as a guy the size of Schmidt....215 lbs of cowardice.

March 31st, 2011, 6:49 pm #4

no more yam diving.you do not have to worry about guys being run from behind anymore either.
The only dive was from Owsley and the only team that showed up.was the Ams.

Go Ams Go

March 31st, 2011, 7:00 pm #5

Well...no one can be on top every season, and the Large Ones had something like 5400 man games lost to injury.Some of their kids, like Fenske, are not who the Giants thought they were, but Bennett was an awesome pick up, even though Cunner had to leave.I single out young Luke, because he can be so much more physically.Look for Hodder to be traded about 20 games in, and the Giants to acquire 2 very large, and tough D'men,in the Fistric mold, as well as scour Junior A for the next Lucic type.Don't tell me they aren't out there...the Giants have found them before...hell, even a Kassian would be a find.They need to get back to Giants Hockey, and their best players need to be their best players.Apparently, this Thrower boy may be available from Saskatoon, for a 2nd round pick, as the Giants have 4 this year, as well as a 1st, and 3rd.
He's Just the type of home-grown D-man the Giants need....but he has bigger goals right now, like a WHL Championship.

March 31st, 2011, 7:03 pm #6

The only dive was from Owsley and the only team that showed up.was the Ams.

Go Ams Go
Schmidt and Shinny were chuckling all the way back to Tri on the bus how their evil tactics worked like a charm.

As for Schmidt being gutless, he threw more checks than anybody in the series and was called "great, and a gritty tough dman", by your color guy.

March 31st, 2011, 7:11 pm #7

through the boards...LOL..giggle all you want, when you have NO BALLS.

March 31st, 2011, 7:28 pm #8

Schmidt gave way more than he got. Get back to me when Bestland doesn't lose the puck in his skates for the 12th time in the series.

That little **** gallagher dove every time he went into the boards, when he wasn't diving he was checking from behind or high sticking, but he's a hero right?

March 31st, 2011, 8:27 pm #9

He will be in the top 4 on Saskatoon next year and it will be his draft season. Lorne won't be trading Dalton unless the Giants are rebuilding and hand over a veteran Center and dman.

March 31st, 2011, 9:12 pm #10

Heard Bonner on am 1130 & his first priority is to acquire some size & toughness in the Lucic type of player. He says he wants to get back to Giants hockey. I'm not sure why they ever got away with what made them Mem Cup Champs. Hopefully, he'll get a quarterback & 2 goalies, dump Manning, Lamoreau, Redmond, Hodder, T.Burns