CHL ANNOUNCES BMO CHL MASTERCARD TOP 10 RANKINGS

CHL ANNOUNCES BMO CHL MASTERCARD TOP 10 RANKINGS

February 8th, 2012, 10:46 pm #1

http://www.chl.ca/article/chl-announces ... 0-rankings

I can't fathom how Tri is #4, after losing 6 of their last ten, but whatever..it is what it is. Too bad Kamloops/Tri Cities isn't tonight's Shaw game..could be the game of the week.

"I have a wristshot harder than most WHL players" - Pepper Carrot

February 9th, 2012, 2:27 am #2

Probably because their record is the 4th best in the league........................................................................................

February 9th, 2012, 2:44 am #3

Oh...so losing 6 of 10 should just be ignored....like it never happened..I get it..makes perfect sense.

February 9th, 2012, 3:41 am #4

Seeing as they still have the 2nd best record in the WHL... Yes..

I thought that was for Season rankings. Not just how teams have done in the last 10 games?

February 9th, 2012, 4:11 am #5

London .770
St. John .736
Kamloops .736
Tri Cities .745....would that not make Tri #2 overall?

I am pretty sure they look at quality of opposition etc.,and if they do not, then the top 10 is an absolute SHAM. Losing to Spokane twice in the last ten games alone should drop them out of the top 10. Given the fact they will likely lose again tonight,they should not even be top 20. It is not what have you done this year...it's what have you done lately, and if not, the BMO CHL Mastercard top 10 should just be abolished. KASE KLOSED

February 9th, 2012, 5:48 am #6

It IS what you've done this season.. That's how rankings work....

It's not called the top 10 of last week.

February 9th, 2012, 6:09 am #7

wins, and then six losses in his next ten fights, would still be in contention for a title. You think losing TWICE, against someone who is much lower ranked than you shouldn't make a HUGE difference, like they did against Spokane? 37-12-1-1 is quite impressive, over the TOTAL length of a season, but NOT when 6 of those losses came in rapid succession.

College Football rankings are arrived at through many different criteria, including quality of opposition, ie; who they have beaten, and how good those teams were. As I am typing this,Tri has been stomped yet another time, by yet another team that has RECENTLY defeated them.

In Klosing this Kase, I hope you don't suddenly start spending money on Sports Action, or attend horse racing, where you will be considering making bets. Hopefully, you have good friends, to talk you out of it, and spend your $ on booze, which is always a sure thing.

February 9th, 2012, 6:27 am #8

Seeing as they still have the 2nd best record in the WHL... Yes..

I thought that was for Season rankings. Not just how teams have done in the last 10 games?
No name and plenty of foaming at the mouth.

February 9th, 2012, 6:30 am #9

It IS what you've done this season.. That's how rankings work....

It's not called the top 10 of last week.
The only ones who can't stay up with it are the divers and their fans.