Brayden Holtby shines again

Brayden Holtby shines again

April 14th, 2012, 11:15 pm #1

Has been out of this world keep it up Holts
Last edited by Kenric on April 15th, 2012, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 15th, 2012, 1:11 am #2

their goalie just stole a game, like Luongo frequently does.

April 15th, 2012, 4:51 am #3

Iron man match, WrestleMania 12 at Anahiem. Hart has HBK in the shooter during the final seconds of the match, HBK holds on till the end - 0-0, Hart thought he had won(champs retains via tie) But Gorilla Monsoon allova sudden decided that there was an overtime period. Bret hart worked on Shawn till he hit a Sweet Chin Music out of no where. Both men were down, as they got up Shawn hit the music again and won the title...

Howd i do?

April 15th, 2012, 4:53 am #4

Last edited by Kenric on April 15th, 2012, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 15th, 2012, 5:50 am #5

BTW Bret Hart is one of the most famous people your country has ever produced. I bet outside of Gretzky no one in the world could name a hockey player with more name recognition than Bret "Hitman" Hart who is just a "fake" wrestler. Eat ****:)

April 15th, 2012, 6:07 am #6

You'd have to be to think that Bret Hart is one of the most famous people Canada has produced.

How anyone can like wrestling is beyond me. They're stuntmen that pretend to be athletes.

April 15th, 2012, 6:44 am #7

Can you name an NHL player that could get recognized at an airport anywhere in the WORLD more than a WWE wrestler? I don't even think Gretzky could do that. One of the reasons the NHL is not relevant in the global economy is because the NHL does a poor job of marketing its stars.

April 15th, 2012, 7:09 am #8

First off, what do you guys think the Calgary HITMEN are named after?

Secondly, dont mock something if you havent got the slightest clue about it. I like how the WWE has a repuation (among the idiots) about being "fake" The WWE is scripted, NOT fake. Try being in an actual ring, take a few slams and tell me how f*cking fake it is. Whats fake is KBF pretending to be a hockey fan. How many games has he gone to this year?

Why do people bash the WWE for being scripted anyways? NEWS FLASH, ALL(k maybe 99%) MOVIES ARE SCRIPTED. Actors and actressed get over 100 takes to do a 5 minute scene. Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels got ONE take to do a 67:00 minute scene(and brutally punish their bodies in the process)

Lets think of which sport requires the most gifted athletes?? Probably the UFC, they have to be in top shape 24/7. Now lets look at some UFC athletes that have achieved huge success in the UFC... Dan Severn, Ken Shamrock, Brock Lesnar(hmmm reconize those names from anywhere???)

To give you an idea of how tough it is to make it in the WWE - Fresh off his UFC contract, Brock Lesnar signed a 1 year deal with the WWE. However, he has not wrestled in any matches yet due to not being in ring shape yet. But didnt he just finish training in the UFC? Yeah, well the WWE is no walk in the park. Even after Lesnar left the WWE on harsh terms(to try out for NFL and eventually join the UFC) He never talked down about the dedication and training it takes to be a professional wrestler.

I am a big fan of the WHL. But i(and have been for decades) eat sleep and breathe the WWE/WWF/WWWF.

April 15th, 2012, 7:24 am #9

their goalie just stole a game, like Luongo frequently does.

Without Googling it. Where did Bret win his first ever WWF Championship???

hint in the link :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZo-29ba-fI

April 15th, 2012, 7:28 am #10

First off, what do you guys think the Calgary HITMEN are named after?

Secondly, dont mock something if you havent got the slightest clue about it. I like how the WWE has a repuation (among the idiots) about being "fake" The WWE is scripted, NOT fake. Try being in an actual ring, take a few slams and tell me how f*cking fake it is. Whats fake is KBF pretending to be a hockey fan. How many games has he gone to this year?

Why do people bash the WWE for being scripted anyways? NEWS FLASH, ALL(k maybe 99%) MOVIES ARE SCRIPTED. Actors and actressed get over 100 takes to do a 5 minute scene. Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels got ONE take to do a 67:00 minute scene(and brutally punish their bodies in the process)

Lets think of which sport requires the most gifted athletes?? Probably the UFC, they have to be in top shape 24/7. Now lets look at some UFC athletes that have achieved huge success in the UFC... Dan Severn, Ken Shamrock, Brock Lesnar(hmmm reconize those names from anywhere???)

To give you an idea of how tough it is to make it in the WWE - Fresh off his UFC contract, Brock Lesnar signed a 1 year deal with the WWE. However, he has not wrestled in any matches yet due to not being in ring shape yet. But didnt he just finish training in the UFC? Yeah, well the WWE is no walk in the park. Even after Lesnar left the WWE on harsh terms(to try out for NFL and eventually join the UFC) He never talked down about the dedication and training it takes to be a professional wrestler.

I am a big fan of the WHL. But i(and have been for decades) eat sleep and breathe the WWE/WWF/WWWF.
I hope not, because its as far removed from the world of sport as movies are.

The reality is that "professional" wrestlers are nothing more than glorified stuntmen that only Nascar types find entertaining. Yeah, they might be in shape (or roided out drug addicts in many cases), but the fact remains that its two oiled up guys rolling around faking injuries.

If you find that appealing, go for it. I'll pass.