about it

about it

May 13th, 2011, 3:02 am #1

this series is not over..for all you people that think the ICE will walk away with it that easy are CRAZY..**** i would believe kamloops would get out of the first round before that happens..i still predict hawks in 7.the ice are a little more lucky then good..i know sometimes it's better to be more lucky then good but as every knows your LUCK does run out..

May 13th, 2011, 3:05 am #2

Yes its luck they swept Stoon and Med Hat and why they have a 3-1 lead over Portland.Its not because they are playing better than anybody else in the league

May 13th, 2011, 3:32 am #3

A game 5 win by the Hawks, and the Ice to win it in cranbrook. Unless the Hawks start playing more disciplined, and start burying their chances, the ice will win this series. If the Hawks can fix their mistakes, they have a chance, but they cant mess up now or they are done.

May 13th, 2011, 4:22 am #4

this series is not over..for all you people that think the ICE will walk away with it that easy are CRAZY..**** i would believe kamloops would get out of the first round before that happens..i still predict hawks in 7.the ice are a little more lucky then good..i know sometimes it's better to be more lucky then good but as every knows your LUCK does run out..
Every game has pretty much been a 1 goal game, if the Hawks lose they are responsible for their own demise. They have played like a bunch of classless goons , Nino and Johansen included. Maybe they will come back and win the series , but i doubt it. Their fans can bitch and moan about the reffing all they want , but in reality , if the games had been called the way they are supposed to be , the games would not have been so close. The Hawks have gotten away with so much crap yet trail 3-1. Let's hope the ICE wrap it up tomorrow , the Hawks do not deserve to be in this series!

May 13th, 2011, 4:47 am #5

it is funny folks like yourself who's teams have been eliminated or never made it this far are the fans bashing the hawks amd their fans.

thats ok . the winterhawks may or maybe not win the whl,but i am proud of their accomplishments this season and trolls like yourself seem to have the problems .

the ice have played well and if they win deserve to move on. but it is classless folks like yourself who refuse to give both teams credit for what they have accomplished and it shows your ignorance.

May 13th, 2011, 5:05 am #6

Correct me if i'm wrong master. Go Ice Go!!!!!

May 13th, 2011, 7:24 am #7

Every game has pretty much been a 1 goal game, if the Hawks lose they are responsible for their own demise. They have played like a bunch of classless goons , Nino and Johansen included. Maybe they will come back and win the series , but i doubt it. Their fans can bitch and moan about the reffing all they want , but in reality , if the games had been called the way they are supposed to be , the games would not have been so close. The Hawks have gotten away with so much crap yet trail 3-1. Let's hope the ICE wrap it up tomorrow , the Hawks do not deserve to be in this series!
almost buy into that senario but we shall see what happens.just sayin if i was an ICE fan i would not plan on any parade just yet..some of the hawk haters on here think its over.i can remember a few teams that have lost the series being down 3-0.all but 1 game has gone to O/T anything can happen...hawks win series in 7

May 13th, 2011, 1:29 pm #8

the 4th win is usually the hardest to get. I actually think that if the Hawks focused on the game rather than gooning it up right from game 1 , it would probably be over right now. I do hope that the Ice finish it tonight , but I doubt that will happen. If the Hawks do come back and win it , then they deserve the championship.

May 13th, 2011, 1:33 pm #9

it is funny folks like yourself who's teams have been eliminated or never made it this far are the fans bashing the hawks amd their fans.

thats ok . the winterhawks may or maybe not win the whl,but i am proud of their accomplishments this season and trolls like yourself seem to have the problems .

the ice have played well and if they win deserve to move on. but it is classless folks like yourself who refuse to give both teams credit for what they have accomplished and it shows your ignorance.

not eliminated. I'm not a Hawks hater , but this particular group of players is so dirty that I have to hate them. They are more focused on hurting the opposition than winning this series. If they weren't such a bunch of moronic goons they probably would have already hoisted the cup....

May 13th, 2011, 5:12 pm #10

You've got me sticking up for an ice fan. yuck

Who's classless here? You've got hawk fans all over the board blaming the refs and saying that the ice are just lucky. When you're down 3-1 it's pretty classless to be saying that the other team is just lucky.

League conspiracies, luck, refs, whatever. The ice are up 3-1 because they have been better. Make your own luck. If you don't want players suspended then maybe they shouldn't play like selfish babies.

-----------

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair and beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."