3-1 Sea Dogs after 2

3-1 Sea Dogs after 2

May 24th, 2012, 1:24 am #1

Can Shawinigan crawl back?? Ryan Tesink just had the best interview ever " I didnt really listen to the coaches pep talk, but he probably said something like...."

May 24th, 2012, 2:16 am #2

Some idiots by the penalty box bothering the players and other fans throwing crap onto the ice. The game certainly had its fair share of dirty play. Even the coaches were getting into it at the end!! But when the dust had settled the Sea Dogs go to the semis and the Cats go to the tie breaker.

May 24th, 2012, 2:36 am #3

Surprising, I know.

May 25th, 2012, 1:16 am #4

it is to type "Cataracts". Have you ever thought of that? Yes, the Carrot is prone to hyperbole and aggrandizing when he posts, but some of you on here just need to chill and give him some leeway. I for one enjoy most all of his posts because until one of you tough guys challenge his statements, he usually sticks to hockey, and mostly WHL/CHL related posts.
P.C. does not go on his "I have met so and so and such and such and so and so and on and on" blathering until somebody pokes him with a insulting stick. Long story short (which for me does seem possible) give the spicy vegetable boy some slack.

May 25th, 2012, 6:09 am #5

And that's easy to see if you read his posts. Were he not such an attention prostitute he wouldn't always be at the receiving end here.

-----------

"Now you wear your skin like iron
Your breath's as hard as kerosene"

May 25th, 2012, 7:51 pm #6

it is to type "Cataracts". Have you ever thought of that? Yes, the Carrot is prone to hyperbole and aggrandizing when he posts, but some of you on here just need to chill and give him some leeway. I for one enjoy most all of his posts because until one of you tough guys challenge his statements, he usually sticks to hockey, and mostly WHL/CHL related posts.
P.C. does not go on his "I have met so and so and such and such and so and so and on and on" blathering until somebody pokes him with a insulting stick. Long story short (which for me does seem possible) give the spicy vegetable boy some slack.
Like in the thread above this. I was talking with VO, KBF spouted off(again) Then all the other crap comes out.

KBF dissed my job, i defended it. If i didnt defend it, he would say"i knew it"

May 25th, 2012, 8:10 pm #7

you just dont understand.

If someone says you dont have a license, you dont have to scan the thing and post it here to prove it. Just like if someone said you have a small dick, you dont have to prove anything to people in that way.

Most people do this crazy thing called keeping things to themselves. What you do, or what is appears to be, is you flaunt what you perceive as superior in a attempt at self validation, and it all comes off as obnoxious...and to me, the whole act comes off as phony.

And for what its worth, hi-jacking a thread isnt someone posting uninvited, which is apart of the package deal with a forum. Hi-jacking a thread is posting in a thread about oranges and trying to change the topic to apples, which is something that happens all the time with you.

May 25th, 2012, 8:12 pm #8

Like in the thread above this. I was talking with VO, KBF spouted off(again) Then all the other crap comes out.

KBF dissed my job, i defended it. If i didnt defend it, he would say"i knew it"

since i just noticed this...

so what if KBF says 'i knew it'.... Who really gives a ****?

May 25th, 2012, 8:32 pm #9

you just dont understand.

If someone says you dont have a license, you dont have to scan the thing and post it here to prove it. Just like if someone said you have a small dick, you dont have to prove anything to people in that way.

Most people do this crazy thing called keeping things to themselves. What you do, or what is appears to be, is you flaunt what you perceive as superior in a attempt at self validation, and it all comes off as obnoxious...and to me, the whole act comes off as phony.

And for what its worth, hi-jacking a thread isnt someone posting uninvited, which is apart of the package deal with a forum. Hi-jacking a thread is posting in a thread about oranges and trying to change the topic to apples, which is something that happens all the time with you.

You use some interesting metaphores. Trust me im not bragging or tryinig to seek the approval of anyone on here. And as much as you may want it i am not going to post a picture of my penis on here.

Perhaps YOU dont undertsand. Try seeing the world through the eyes of an idiot, put yourself in KBFs shoes. Lets pretend that you're a lowlife, jobless, uneducated, piece of crap who spends his entire life on a hockey forum but doesnt even go to hockey games. The only thing you get pleasure from is attacking the people you're jealous of. and lets say whenever you attempt those attacks, he reponds without going to your level but simply stating why his life is better than yours. Would that not piss you off saj? To add more insult to injury, he's terrified to show himself anywhere public. As much as you dont like me, you at least have the balls to show your face outside of the basement, as are many other great fans on here that ive met.

The thing is, i dont lie about anything i have or have done in life. And that eats up KBF like you wouldnt believe. i dont care if you, hoople, or VO, dont approve of my methods, thats fine. And trust me man, i aint no where close to braggin yet.

Ill say this one more time. IMO i tell things like it is. Some like me on here, some dont. Thats fair enough. The fact of the matter is that i am comfortable enough with myself to say "Hey, im going to MJ for some games, i will be sitting here, anyone can come up and say hello"

May 26th, 2012, 3:39 am #10

when you use your annual wage as a retort in a pissing match? there shouldnt be really any reason to share that information anyways, especially in that context, especially on the internet, and especially here where people know you and generally dont like the cut of your jib.

and why do you care what KBF thinks? Its clear that you isnt going to like you no matter what you say. Unless you get off on the negative attention, there really isnt any reason to converse with him.

One last thing...Quit throwing around PC terms if you dont know what they really mean. I havnt killed anyone lately because they were gay, if thats what you are getting at.

and I am certainly not a homophobe that wants to see a picture of your penis.