YEXIT?

Moderator: Assistant Moderator

YEXIT?

November 27th, 2017, 4:53 pm #1

Has YEXIT been declared? Has Yorkshire declared independence from the United Kingdom and become a full member of the ICC? The reason I ask - hover your pointer over the Fixtures and Results on Yorkshire's website and the home team in the Test, the Women's ODI and the ODI fixtures listed is YORKSHIRE 1ST XI..........................

If independence has come to pass - although if it has, it's escaped my notice - presumably Joe, Jonny, Gary and all the other Yorkshire players involved in the England sides in Australia, will be stood down by the ECB to play for the Yorkshire Test and ODI XIs, always providing that the ICC overlook the qualification regulations for international players swapping countries

Or am I dreaming?

November 27th, 2017, 8:01 pm #2

Keep taking the tablets

November 27th, 2017, 8:39 pm #3

Has YEXIT been declared? Has Yorkshire declared independence from the United Kingdom and become a full member of the ICC? The reason I ask - hover your pointer over the Fixtures and Results on Yorkshire's website and the home team in the Test, the Women's ODI and the ODI fixtures listed is YORKSHIRE 1ST XI..........................

If independence has come to pass - although if it has, it's escaped my notice - presumably Joe, Jonny, Gary and all the other Yorkshire players involved in the England sides in Australia, will be stood down by the ECB to play for the Yorkshire Test and ODI XIs, always providing that the ICC overlook the qualification regulations for international players swapping countries

Or am I dreaming?
Or stop taking those particular tablets.

To be fair the Yorkshire website is not as accurate or up to date as one would like it to be.