Today- women's world cup final England Vs India

Today- women's world cup final England Vs India

22 Jul 2017, 23:53 #1

So England take on India the only team to have beaten England in the competition. What do you all think?
If Knight wins the toss should England bat or bowl first. I think we should set India a target.

23 Jul 2017, 07:42 #2

Some possible heavy rain showers about so I would probably put them in and chase if we have the choice.

Is there any weird count back system that would mean their win against us in the round robin gives them the Trophy in case of a no-result!

23 Jul 2017, 10:11 #3

So England take on India the only team to have beaten England in the competition. What do you all think?
If Knight wins the toss should England bat or bowl first. I think we should set India a target.
Where do they find these umpires - terrible decision to give Winfield out but thankfully DRS was available to make correction.

23 Jul 2017, 10:52 #4

Still think India look the better side - don't think England have done homework on how to play these spinners. They're excellent at building pressure and of course their batting can chase down a huge total as we've seen. Hope I'm wrong.

Also it's raining and they're batting second.

23 Jul 2017, 11:54 #5

Picture on the BBC coverage shows the Members' seating almost empty. Can't say I'm surprised unfortunately. Old fashioned attitudes very much alive where they are concerned.

23 Jul 2017, 13:27 #6

Why is it old-fashioned? Bet there's loads of games where it's nearly empty.

23 Jul 2017, 13:28 #7

I am still backing England to win but this is going to be a close run match.

23 Jul 2017, 13:32 #8

There was a lovely piece on Rachel heyhoe flint between innings.

23 Jul 2017, 15:29 #9

This is getting exciting. Too close to call.

23 Jul 2017, 16:43 #10

Congratulations to the England women's team. I didn't think they had enough runs, but really good bowling/fielding performance has got them the victory
I could be wrong, I could be right