This weekend...

Moderator: Assistant Moderator

This weekend...

June 16th, 2017, 9:55 am #1

So no semi final for Yorkshire and no final for England.

Do I want to watch Surrey v Worcts and India v Pakistan? Not particularly if honest but I may pass glance at the tv if time permits.

But I wonder what our players will do instead?

The five England boys will be wrapped in cotton wool although Willey could do with a game somewhere. And I presume our Yorkshire lads will play for their clubs?

June 16th, 2017, 9:57 am #2

Can anyone suggest a good game to watch on Saturday afternoon in the Bradford area...?

June 16th, 2017, 11:06 am #3

Do I want to watch Surrey v Worcts and India v Pakistan? Not particularly if honest but I may pass glance at the tv if time permits.

The five England boys will be wrapped in cotton wool although Willey could do with a game somewhere. And I presume our Yorkshire lads will play for their clubs?
The Yorkshire Academy has a home league game at Weetwood, commencing qt 12 noon. This is an excellent opportunity to see the up-and-coming youngsters.

June 16th, 2017, 12:43 pm #4

You could have an hour or so at the "Get Together for Jo Cox" event in Heckmondwike and still make it to Farsley to see them play Woodlands. Dan Hodgson, Wainman and Logan with the home side, Scott Richardson and Mark Lawson on the books at Woodlands.

June 16th, 2017, 12:46 pm #5

I'm "getting together" on Sunday.
Farsley seems like a good call.