The big question: Where does Yorkshire go from here?

The big question: Where does Yorkshire go from here?

28 Sep 2017, 00:31 #1

After two titles and an ECB-impacted second place finish in the past three seasons, the Yorkshire dynasty ended today with an exclamation mark for the ages. And if not for narrow 3-run and two-wicket wins in earlier matches, the Tykes would be headed for the second division.

No coach or manager could reasonably expect to survive a disappointing season like this, especially after the shambolic record-breaking denouement in the final match. Gale or Moxon or both should do the right thing and exit stage door left. Yorkshire need a fresh start and a new strategy - both on and off the field.

So, where does Yorkshire go from here?

POLL | Rate Yorkshire’s 2017 performance

28 Sep 2017, 07:23 #2

Yesterday was Hall and Oates and today it's Haircut 100

Where do we go from here
Is it down to div 2 I fear...

28 Sep 2017, 07:34 #3

After two titles and an ECB-impacted second place finish in the past three seasons, the Yorkshire dynasty ended today with an exclamation mark for the ages. And if not for narrow 3-run and two-wicket wins in earlier matches, the Tykes would be headed for the second division.

No coach or manager could reasonably expect to survive a disappointing season like this, especially after the shambolic record-breaking denouement in the final match. Gale or Moxon or both should do the right thing and exit stage door left. Yorkshire need a fresh start and a new strategy - both on and off the field.

So, where does Yorkshire go from here?

POLL | Rate Yorkshire’s 2017 performance
Excellent observation.
I always liked Haircut 100 rather more than i ought to have done..

Its difficult to know who's n charge of the club at times like these. Does the Chairman have enough cricket knowledge to interrogate Gale and Moxon..?
Does Mark Arthur understand the game - or is he more of a business manager..?