T20 North Group run-in

18 Aug 2017, 19:30 #31

We are very reliant on other results now so I will be supporting teams I wouldn't normally touch with barge pole in the hope we can struggle through.

No hardship today,

Worcs v Notts = One has qualified and the other can't

Durham v Birmingham bears = Durham win would keep bears behind us, same points and same number of games played

We will all be kept waiting by Derbyshire who are playing a 3 day day/nighter against the WI so have fallen behind with fixtures.

There's actually only one of their players in the WI game who played in the last T20 so they are all having a nice rest.
Lamcd never lost a load of wickets. Buttler out near the end struggling to up the rate. Suggest the ball is not coming onto the bat too well at ot

Have lancs favourite

18 Aug 2017, 19:36 #32

We are very reliant on other results now so I will be supporting teams I wouldn't normally touch with barge pole in the hope we can struggle through.

No hardship today,

Durham v Birmingham bears = Durham win would keep bears behind us, same points and same number of games played

We will all be kept waiting by Derbyshire who are playing a 3 day day/nighter against the WI so have fallen behind with fixtures.

There's actually only one of their players in the WI game who played in the last T20 so they are all having a nice rest.
Warwickshire 23-0 from 2 overs.

The ball might not be coming on to the bat but it's definitely going off it
I could be wrong, I could be right

18 Aug 2017, 19:40 #33

No hardship today,

The three other 15 pointers lose and we get home 1/4 final but Headngley nor Scarborough available so do we play at Durham!! Funny old game, but suspect more drama yet to unfold and maybe DL will come into the reckoning. South group also intriguing.

18 Aug 2017, 19:41 #34

No hardship today,

Hales is out, Leics now favourites?

Warks 34 off 3, a win for them?

18 Aug 2017, 19:42 #35

No hardship today,

Hard work to keep up with this...worcestershire lost a wicket without scoring but chasing a modest total so should be favourites...

Bad start for Lancashire in defending 160 odd but a way to go

Who knows what Notts will end up doing, chasing over 200 is certainly not impossible for them as we know but they'll need luck to go their way

Finally, northants chasing 208...repeat their powerplay from last night and it's possible but the way they then folded gives me hope Durham have a good chance

18 Aug 2017, 19:45 #36

No hardship today,

Gripping stuff, and it is now raining at Northants.

18 Aug 2017, 19:49 #37

No hardship today,

Well that's good ay least

Northants need to win. A point is no good for them

18 Aug 2017, 19:50 #38

No hardship today,

The other 3 now appear to be on top unfortunately.
My darling Maxi

18 Aug 2017, 19:51 #39

No hardship today,

Beginning to look like wins for Derbyshire, Leicester & Warwickshire.

Not a single win away from home has been our downfall and losing every tight match.

18 Aug 2017, 19:52 #40

No hardship today,

Rain is good for Northants, they could end up with a reduced over slog fest with a wet ball - improves their chances against trying to score 209 in 20 I'd say

All the other games are not looking like they're going our way 25% of the way through the second innings

Need the Lanky's to get a choke on or I fear it's thank you and goodnight
I could be wrong, I could be right