T20 Blast | Yorkshire vs Worcestershire at Leeds (Match Thread)

T20 Blast | Yorkshire vs Worcestershire at Leeds (Match Thread)

23 Jul 2017, 01:57 #1

July 23, 2017 - North Group at Headingley, Leeds

YORKSHIRE from: Tim Bresnan (Capt) Karl Carver, Ben Coad, Matthew Fisher, Peter Handscomb (wkt), Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Jack Leaning, Alex Lees, Adam Lyth, Shaun Marsh, Steven Patterson, Azeem Rafiq, Adil Rashid, David Willey.

Live Scorecard
Headingley Weather
Live Commentary

23 Jul 2017, 06:32 #2

Think I'd be tempted to stick with the same game plan but with the enforced change of Lees for TKC

23 Jul 2017, 07:31 #3

YORKSHIRE from: Tim Bresnan (Capt) Karl Carver, Ben Coad, Matthew Fisher, Peter Handscomb (wkt), Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Jack Leaning, Alex Lees, Adam Lyth, Shaun Marsh, Steven Patterson, Azeem Rafiq, Adil Rashid, David Willey.

Live Scorecard
Headingley Weather
Live Commentary
Looking at the squad it seems inevitable that Lees will have to play. Makes me nervous when I think back to some of his innings of the recent past.

Hope he has been well briefed on his role and he has 'get on or get out' written on his gloves.

Love to be joining thousands of people enthusiastically clapping him off for a change this season, a standing ovation would make my day.

If Patto plays I hope he has some different variations up his sleeve. He won't get away with his slow wide bowling just on the guidelines for ever.

Generally optimistic about the rest of the team and hopeful of a good win, unless the weather intervenes of course.

23 Jul 2017, 08:51 #4

Live Scorecard
Headingley Weather
Live Commentary
I would like to see Fisher in for Patto or Coad. Give the lad a game, or he will want to be away at the end of the season.

23 Jul 2017, 13:27 #5

Live Scorecard
Headingley Weather
Live Commentary
Also a bit of worry regarding Handscomb's form which has been poor on all fronts he definitely needs a morale boosting knock today.

23 Jul 2017, 14:12 #6

Live Scorecard
Headingley Weather
Live Commentary
The reason for Patto bowling wide of off was clever due to the short leg side boundary. Not a regular tactic he employs

23 Jul 2017, 14:41 #7

Live Scorecard
Headingley Weather
Live Commentary
King David Willey.
My darling Maxi

23 Jul 2017, 14:46 #8

Live Scorecard
Headingley Weather
Live Commentary
All you Willey haters dry your eye's fella's.

23 Jul 2017, 14:55 #9

Live Scorecard
Headingley Weather
Live Commentary
34 run over?
Well played Willey

23 Jul 2017, 14:56 #10

Live Scorecard
Headingley Weather
Live Commentary
Wow.