Steven Davies

Moderator: Assistant Moderator

Steven Davies

May 2nd, 2017, 4:21 pm #1

Our friend Jacobus has been a bit quiet recently, I notice the guys he said we should've signed to replace his arch nemesis Hodd has started his Somerset white call career with 3 ducks.

Can anyone else remember a batsman having such an inauspicious start to their career at a county?

May 2nd, 2017, 4:24 pm #2

His Championship form has also been poor, averaging just 6.75.

May 2nd, 2017, 4:58 pm #3

Our friend Jacobus has been a bit quiet recently, I notice the guys he said we should've signed to replace his arch nemesis Hodd has started his Somerset white call career with 3 ducks.

Can anyone else remember a batsman having such an inauspicious start to their career at a county?
Surely you're trying to wind up Jacoubus here. That's not allowed according to Alex
Poor man’s Tim Bresnan

May 2nd, 2017, 5:24 pm #4

Let it go, Kevin. Rule 1: Don't wind up the moderator re. winding up.

May 2nd, 2017, 10:21 pm #5

Maybe his glove work has been tidy!

Both BBC Radio London men were lamenting his loss to the Surrey team during their commentary today.

3 wins from 3 for his team though which is what matters.