Site Glitch

Moderator: Assistant Moderator

Site Glitch

July 15th, 2017, 11:28 am #1

We appear to have a glitch with our logo. We'll try to fix it.

Photobucket, our image hosting site, has decided to start charging us for the images we have been using for free these past 19 years. It's quite expensive given that we are putting up record traffic numbers and apparently size matters for commercial users.

We'll try to program ie. "code" around it, but it will take some time (days), and necessitates pulling down our menu bar and logo.

Alex

July 15th, 2017, 12:08 pm #2

Seems to be gone

July 15th, 2017, 1:54 pm #3

Photobucket, our image hosting site, has decided to start charging us for the images we have been using for free these past 19 years. It's quite expensive given that we are putting up record traffic numbers and apparently size matters for commercial users.

We'll try to program ie. "code" around it, but it will take some time (days), and necessitates pulling down our menu bar and logo.

Alex
Alex

I have access to unlimited webspace via ftp, you could host as many images as you want/need.

Happy to help out if needed.

Scott
I could be wrong, I could be right

July 15th, 2017, 9:07 pm #4

Alex
Thanks Scott. We are looking around for a free hosting site, and we'll let you know if we aren't sucessful.

July 21st, 2017, 2:27 am #5

Alex
We are still working on the logo and graphics issues. Bear with us.

Alex

July 21st, 2017, 7:49 pm #6

Alex
Alex

Offer for free image/file hosting via ftp still there if you need it.

Scott
I could be wrong, I could be right