Scarborough

Moderator: Assistant Moderator

Scarborough

August 4th, 2017, 7:28 am #1

Short of fit players next week.

Ballance, Plunkett & Marsh injured, Brook playing for the Under 19`s, and the usual suspects away with England.

Possible team

Lyth, Lees, KC, Leaning, Safraz, Rashid, Bresnan, Hodd, Patterson, Coad & Siddy.

August 4th, 2017, 7:39 am #2

Sarfraz? That might be dependent on what his contract and the PCB say. He's t20 only isn't he?

August 4th, 2017, 9:05 am #3

Ballance, Plunkett & Marsh injured, Brook playing for the Under 19`s, and the usual suspects away with England.

Possible team

Lyth, Lees, KC, Leaning, Safraz, Rashid, Bresnan, Hodd, Patterson, Coad & Siddy.
What's happened to Brooks?
Is he injured as I have not heard anything about him lately.

August 4th, 2017, 10:15 am #4

Possible team

Jack Brooks played for the seconds at RGS Worcester. He generally looked threatening and took wickets, though I would say he wasn't at his absolute best.

August 4th, 2017, 11:26 am #5

Possible team

Is Siddy fit?
Bowlers win matches

August 4th, 2017, 11:59 am #6

Possible team

According to the YP Siddy is fit, but Marsh & Plunkett are not.

I don`t think we have to specify, which of our overseas players can play in certain competitions and not others, just that only 1 is allowed in CC and two in T20. You could have eight signed up as long as you stick to the rules re playing.

IF Safraz is not allowed to play, we really are in the deep dodah for batting slots.

Lyth, Lees, KC, Leaning and one A N other followed by Rashid, Bresnan, Hodd and 3 from Patterson, Siddy, Coad & Brooks.

August 4th, 2017, 12:38 pm #7

Possible team

Gale to come out of retirement?!

August 4th, 2017, 12:44 pm #8

Possible team

In a rain break on the last day of the Worcester II game, Ryan told me that he was fit to play at Scarborough. He didn't take any further part in that match, so unless he's injured himself in training, I presume he's OK.

August 4th, 2017, 2:06 pm #9

Possible team

Willey is in decent form with the bat 😉

August 4th, 2017, 2:46 pm #10

Possible team

I wouldn't call the weather forecast perfect but is improving.
Need to really win this to put any pressure on Essex for top spot.