Other matches

25 Sep 2017, 15:38 #11

Somerset are playing three spinners and have got off to a cracking start. The pitch is taking spin already, and Middlesex have Rayner injured and not playing. Looks like Somerset have a massive advantage in the spin department, probably enough to ensure an easy win for them.

Patel, Stirling & Malan all bowled so far and both wickets to spinners!! If they are Middlesex`s only spin options, then I think Middlesex are doomed (hopefully with very few points).
.....and he has, job done for us!!

25 Sep 2017, 16:05 #12

Somerset are playing three spinners and have got off to a cracking start. The pitch is taking spin already, and Middlesex have Rayner injured and not playing. Looks like Somerset have a massive advantage in the spin department, probably enough to ensure an easy win for them.

Patel, Stirling & Malan all bowled so far and both wickets to spinners!! If they are Middlesex`s only spin options, then I think Middlesex are doomed (hopefully with very few points).
Middlesex need 250 then or to avoid defeat.

Promising start 4-2..
My darling Maxi

25 Sep 2017, 16:06 #13

Middx in grave danger of going down now.

only thing that could possibly save them is to declare now!

without penalties that would guarantee them finishing ahead of somst

25 Sep 2017, 16:10 #14

I wonder if they'll try begging an appeal for when arrowgate prevented them tidying up their over rate.
My darling Maxi

25 Sep 2017, 16:11 #15

Straight fight now between Middlesex & Somerset as to who goes down.

A Somerset points deduction for a crappy pitch would be interesting!!

25 Sep 2017, 16:11 #16

Middlesex 5-3 already.

25 Sep 2017, 16:13 #17

As much as I enjoy Middlesex's current discomfort, Somerset should be getting points deductions for their crappy pitches

25 Sep 2017, 16:13 #18

Just so!

Leach doing the business for them, but if he does too good a job ...

Points docked for Somerset to match Middx's 'arrow' deduction??

Could end up like last year, when the suits not the players decide who goes down!!

25 Sep 2017, 16:14 #19

2 day match at Taunton??

How they manage to get away with no points deductions for the " bunsen burners" they produce from day 1, is beyond me.

25 Sep 2017, 16:20 #20

Straight fight now between Middlesex & Somerset as to who goes down.

no!

hants could go down yet