Oh Duckett

Moderator: Assistant Moderator

Oh Duckett

December 9th, 2017, 9:56 am #1

December 12th, 2017, 11:48 am #2

Apparently Jimmy Anderson is a generous man. Whenever the team go out the drinks are always on him
Formerly known as Egham Tyke :-)

December 12th, 2017, 12:02 pm #3

Great picture on bbc today of botham and lamb pouring drinks over skipper Gower on the balcony in full view of all to see.

I think the Duckett thing is blown out of all proportion and as he has fitness issues the less he Drinks the better surely

December 12th, 2017, 4:20 pm #4

Think I might briefly have jumped on the 'get Duckett in' bandwagon a couple of seasons ago.

Thank heaven it never came to pass, though it's still sad to see a young talent squandered, whatever team they play for.

December 12th, 2017, 5:25 pm #5

great team spirit one player nuts you and the other pours a drink over your head but its all blown out of proportion .

December 12th, 2017, 5:55 pm #6

I suspect pouring alcohol over heads is more prevalent than you realise but it’s just this instance where it gets this level of attention. I’ve seen several photos over the years with champagne being sprayed around and Jimmy Anderson has downplayed it all on radio too.

In football they had the legendary dentists chair and in rugby they have been known to jump off ferries and drink aftershave. It’s a pint of beer for Christ’s sake and if you go out in any town or city this week you’ll see similar stuff somewhere I’m sure. Yes Anderson may have reacted and thumped him but he didn’t.

December 20th, 2017, 8:43 am #7

See hes been banned now from next years west indies tour on top of his 3 match ban and fine by the ECB, wonder if when the police has finished with Stokes he will receive much more from the ECB in what was a very serious incident opposed to Ben's childish actions