Media & Communications Manager

Moderator: Assistant Moderator

Media & Communications Manager

May 4th, 2016, 11:27 am #1

I see the club is advertising the above post, there must be someone on here who could do this surely?
Seriously, I wonder what has happened to Danny Reuben who I believe was the previous incumbent.
Did I miss an announcement about him leaving?
Is this an opportunity for James Buttler to come back?

May 4th, 2016, 1:19 pm #2

Heard from someone who'd read a tweet that he's got the same sort of job with England. Mr Graves' influence ?

May 4th, 2016, 1:20 pm #3

I see the club is advertising the above post, there must be someone on here who could do this surely?
Seriously, I wonder what has happened to Danny Reuben who I believe was the previous incumbent.
Danny Reuben has been appointed Head of Communications for England Cricket. He was tweeting about last Friday from his personal account. I think he's done a good job - website is much improved and the Twitter feed is actually pretty informative these days.

May 4th, 2016, 1:20 pm #4

Danny Reuben has been appointed Head of Communications for England Cricket. He was tweeting about last Friday from his personal account. I think he's done a good job - website is much improved and the Twitter feed is actually pretty informative these days.

May 4th, 2016, 3:11 pm #5

Hasn't he done well?
From YTS trainee under Stuart Duffy at the Rhinos to one of the top jobs in his sphere in the cricketing world.
Well done to him.
Yet again working for the Rhinos & YCCC is an excellent career path.

May 4th, 2016, 6:06 pm #6

I hope the next incumbent gets the website scoreboard corrected by calling an "Innings" an "Innings" and not "Inning" which I believe refers to some obscure game based on rounders played by our colonial friends across the pond!

May 5th, 2016, 12:51 pm #7

I hope the next incumbent improves quite a lot of things. Our gain and the ECB`s loss in this case, I think.

May 6th, 2016, 9:20 pm #8

Was it Danny who refused our forum administrators access to the database of forum members when we were abruptly closed down by the club?

May 7th, 2016, 7:55 am #9

Yes, I believe so. We were independant, Danny then requested we affiliated with the club, then changed his mind and ditched us, and left us with no database.

May 7th, 2016, 8:57 am #10

Sounds like just the sort of bloke to fit in with the faceless commissars of the ECB.

Yesterdays Times repeats Cook's assertions that he still cannot see the ball properly in the new helmet. But what does he know? He's only a professional player, a hired hand, not a real expert.
Bowlers win matches