Baby friendly?

Moderator: Assistant Moderator

Baby friendly?

January 6th, 2018, 11:56 am #1

Can anyone tell me if the club has baby changing facilities and just good general access really for prams. I know the east stand has good access. Looking to bring my 11 week old Boy Wilfred to some county games this upcoming season.
Poor man’s Tim Bresnan

January 6th, 2018, 6:54 pm #2

Best baby changing facility are on the rugby side, just through the Carnegie café, open on cricket match days.

Must be one in the long room members area I presume, though the only other one I've used was by the sports bar which is now no longer.

No problem with prams, pushchairs etc as long as you don't stow them in the gangways.

My grandson, of a similar age, took exception to the noise of clapping and cheering so I took him to the football stand which was quieter. Hopefully clapping and cheering will be even more in evidence next season.

Presume they will open up at least one section of the white rose stand this season to compensate.

January 7th, 2018, 12:43 am #3

Can anyone tell me if the club has baby changing facilities and just good general access really for prams. I know the east stand has good access. Looking to bring my 11 week old Boy Wilfred to some county games this upcoming season.
Thank you Geoff. Much Appreciated. Let’s hope Wilf likes it!.
Poor man’s Tim Bresnan