2nd XI Trophy

Moderator: Assistant Moderator

2nd XI Trophy

May 25th, 2017, 7:54 am #1

I understand (from the Lancs CCC website) that Somerset play Yorkshire on Friday June 2nd in one semi-final of the 2nd XI trophy, at Taunton.

This is, of course, the first day of the Headingley Roses Match, and on the same day Lancashire 2nd XI, who are the holders, play Middlesex at Blackpool. For the moment, I cannot find the date of the final.

Once again, YCCC are more intent on pushing Team England than of informing members and supporters about their own club and players.
Bowlers win matches

May 25th, 2017, 8:46 am #2

Yorkshire website shows the date of the final as Friday 9 June. However, this is "to be confirmed".

May 25th, 2017, 11:12 am #3

I understand (from the Lancs CCC website) that Somerset play Yorkshire on Friday June 2nd in one semi-final of the 2nd XI trophy, at Taunton.

This is, of course, the first day of the Headingley Roses Match, and on the same day Lancashire 2nd XI, who are the holders, play Middlesex at Blackpool. For the moment, I cannot find the date of the final.

Once again, YCCC are more intent on pushing Team England than of informing members and supporters about their own club and players.
from the OS

https://yorkshireccc.com/news/view/5657 ... -xi-trophy

Confirmation of the dates.

Why is that other counties web-sites always have information or scores about our second X1 games a day before us.

May 25th, 2017, 11:39 am #4

Lancs are also streaming their current 2nd XI match live, from Crosby.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqWIFzWFL0w
Bowlers win matches