Thankyou!

9:49 PM - Sep 04, 2011 #1

I would just like to say a huge Thankyou, I know I only dug for two days but you guys made me feel so welcome. I can't believe I've worked at Vindolanda for so long and never dug sooner. It was an amazing experience and I honestly can't stop talking about it to family and friends. Thankyou so much, Definitely applying for next year! :')

Andy
Andy

7:24 AM - Sep 05, 2011 #2

Your very welcome - I should have warned you that it is addictive before you started :-)

best,

Andrew

Missperfect

6:03 PM - Sep 05, 2011 #3

I would also like to thank everyone for two absolutely wonderful weeks. I will most certainly be back next year, and this time i will definitely make sure I preorder a t shirt (although I have been parading about in mine all day!)

Glad you enjoyed it Jaz!

DaveR
DaveR

8:03 PM - Sep 05, 2011 #4

I would also like to say how much I enjoyed my week at Vindolanda. (Week 4)

I've been following progress ever since.

Dave Ryder.

snowglobe

9:09 AM - Sep 06, 2011 #5

Yes week 4 was a good one, nice to work with you, Vindolanda always brings great people together

Vicus
Vicus

12:30 PM - Sep 08, 2011 #6

Yes a big thank you to everyone for last week especially to Andrew and Kevin who have
everything so well organised. Although it was by no means my first time at Vindolanda
it was my first time digging there and I really enjoyed the week and very much look
forward to coming back soon. It was also great to meet so many new and interesting
people especially my nearest diggers so a special mention to Shona, Mark and Paul etc and
sorry if I was boring everyone about those brooches but it was exciting to make finds like that
on my first dig though I realise there is a lot more to archaeology than just finds!! I hope
everyhing is going well this week with the MA's and that the weather is being kind!!