Thank you Justin!

SacoHarry

6:19 PM - Aug 19, 2011 #1

A huge WeDig thanks to Justin for months' worth of daily tweets about the site. It's been great checking in every day and getting a taste of what's going on so far away. And a great record to have, to be able to scroll back through the weeks.

Enjoy your holiday, hoping to see you again in '12!

Fiona D
Fiona D

5:05 PM - Aug 20, 2011 #2

I second that - really appreciated being able to follow dig this summer. Well - what passes for summer in the UK!

and thanks Harry for all improvements to site making it much easier to negotiate, and easier for everyone to post pics too.

Thanks from me as well Justin.

Fiona

Sue Munro

10:00 AM - Aug 21, 2011 #3

I third that!

Having the Twitter feed at the top of the page is great for a quick snapshot of progress for those of us who just haven't got round to getting a Twitter account set up.

Harry - the maos and updates summarising events have been really useful too. Thanks so much.

On a slightly more amusing note, we were walking past a market stall in Liverpool city centre the other day which was selling 'I :wub: Justin' t-shirts. I asume it meant Justin Beiber but have to say I was tempted....! Perhaps that can be next year's design???!!! ;)

kaycham
kaycham

1:36 AM - Aug 22, 2011 #4

And a thank you, Justin, from me here in Australia, enjoyed the twitter so much, keeping the great memories of Week11 alive for me.

MBetz
MBetz

5:17 PM - Sep 29, 2011 #5

Also enjoyed the Twitter feed.