shopping cart problem??

Justin-T

November 1st, 2013, 12:05 pm #1

I clicked on the period, added 2 (me and my son), it said it was added to my cart, I clicked to go straight to checkout and then said shopping cart was empty...

Is the system working? I did this at 8:00 exactly, at the precise moment when the whole thing opened up. by 8:02 there's only periods 1 & 2 left.

NicC
NicC

November 1st, 2013, 12:09 pm #2

Hi Justin

I have just done mine - no problem although I was doing it for 1 person only.

Nic

snowglobe

November 1st, 2013, 12:14 pm #3

Apart from the shaking hands trying to complete the form at speed it seems to have worked, in for period 3 ? Fingers crossed

Justin-T

November 1st, 2013, 12:21 pm #4

I tried refreshing the page and various periods kept popping back up as available, including period 7, so I got in and selected one and managed to get it. However, despite showing 200 pounds in my cart and filling out details for both of us, it looks like I only got one...

System seems to still get overwhelmed and do some strange stuff.

Bill Grigg

November 5th, 2013, 2:08 pm #5

I seemed to have all sorts of problems when it went live at midday. Fortunately I did eventually manage to get it to work and have a place in the first two weeks, which was all that was left by then. Greatly relieved, although I was trying to go a bit later in May next year at least I am going! This will make it the third consecutive time that I've been there for the start.