Justin
Justin

August 19th, 2008, 2:21 pm #21

Week 21.

A considerably shorter week than normal, but just as we were contemplating building an ark it stoppped and the finds were terrific.
Week_20.jpg

Justin
Justin

September 6th, 2008, 3:26 pm #22

Week 24.
There was a 2week break in area B while I enjoyed my summer hols (not a Roman object anywhere in sight! :P ), so this is the crew of week 24 on the dig. Thank you all for your hard work in what turned out to be one of the wettest spells on record in Northumberland in Sept!!!!! I think we we got an amazing amount done considering....... Best wishes for a safe journey home for Erin too - it's an epic treck back to Queensland from Northumberland, I hope it goes smoothly.

Justin
Justin

September 15th, 2008, 7:31 am #23

Week 25.

The final week of the season - How fast did that go by?!? :o
In a week that could have seen all sorts of rivalries between Canadians and Americans, Lancastrians and Yorkshire folk - even a fellow from deepest Lincolnshire, the dig went very well indeed. Heck we even managed to finish all of the various areas off (well very nearly). We even have nine more experts on animal bone thanks to a day spent with Dr Deb!

Many thanks for your hard work everyone it was a great way to finish off the season.
DSC00151_1___Medium_.jpg

brypop
brypop

September 15th, 2008, 7:40 am #24

Hi Justin well done mate. Can't wait for more news and to get back next year. Good to see the final week crew looking so cheery. Any news from across the pond?
Bryan
Week_25.jpg