What single-colour T-shirt would you like for 2010?
Jim & Dilys

October 1st, 2009, 1:23 pm #11

Dear Harry

I'm finally actually on the We Dig website. I've not been able to access this due the fact that my works IT secure systems would not allow access due to the various pop-ups. Changes have obviously been made in the interim period, as our IT system is now allowing access, therefore, I'm making the most of it, and wish to cast my vote:

I think slate blue would make a nice change.

In addition, any chance diggers could have the choice of either short or long sleeves?

Reason: Long sleeves would be great for those like me who have to keep the sun off or blow up. It's just a thought but obviously would cost slightly more £.

Hope all is well with you and Eric. Live long and prosper!

Best wishes
Dilys (and Jim)

Justin-T

October 13th, 2009, 3:57 pm #12

How about treating this poll as equivalent to an American "primary" election and doing a second poll with (say) only the top four colours, and this time with a picture showing the actual colours?

At the moment a sceptic/skeptic could argue that although slate blue is the favourite/favorite, almost three quarters of people prefer a different color/colour...

SacoHarry

October 14th, 2009, 12:56 pm #13

Hey Justin. Not a bad idea. I waffled a bit at first -- do I risk giving too many choices or too few? I like the idea of a "run-off" vote. Just a question of whether other WeDig'ers feel like swinging by & voting a second time.

Andy says we've got to the end of January. So I think I'll leave it the way it is for at least another month or so. There will probably be a few new folks joining WeDig after the 2010 application period goes live, and I'd like them to have their say. Maybe late November we'll see what the numbers look like & whether a runoff still makes sense.

SacoHarry

December 3rd, 2009, 2:21 pm #14

Hi all. Just a reminder that there is still time to have your say for 2010's T-shirt. The level of participation in this poll has been great! We've decided to stick with it and not run a second, narrower one (unless there is a tie). So whether you're a brand new member or an old hand, if you haven't voted, this is your chance! The poll is set to close on 31 January 2010.

Happy December!
- Harry

SacoHarry

January 28th, 2010, 2:07 pm #15

Quick reminder that this poll officially closes on Sunday. If you haven't voted yet, don't miss your last chance!

ericjacobson

January 28th, 2010, 2:20 pm #16

I liked the olive and cream shirts from a few years back....

SacoHarry

January 28th, 2010, 3:17 pm #17

ericjacobson wrote:I liked the olive and cream shirts from a few years back....
I'd add that to the list. But at this late date I fear I'd end up tossed in the Severan ditch, where I'd lay silted-over for the next 1800 years or so!

MichaelH

January 30th, 2010, 9:20 pm #18

So what’s wrong with Severan Ditch Mud Brown? it could be a nice yellowish mud through orange to sort of dark blue mud brown. Oh! decisions decisions, life is difficult. Think I’ll have to go for White or Teal, is that green or blue? or maybe …….. :blink:

Justin-T

January 31st, 2010, 3:26 am #19

Tie-dye!

SacoHarry

January 31st, 2010, 12:45 pm #20

Thanks all for a great 1st poll, all! The poll is now officially closed, and Slate Blue is the winner! (Maybe tie-dye for '11??)