September 14th, 2018, 3:50 pm #21

AZrailwhale wrote:
 What is the difference between Puerto Rico and places like Guam and the US Virgin Islands or Hawaii?
For one thing, only one of them is a state where it's people can vote for President.
Mark Twain:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
and
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

September 14th, 2018, 7:03 pm #22

OSCSSW wrote: A Cat 4, oh I mean a cat 3, Oh I mean a cat 2 screw it a cat 1 BUT with a lot of rain is going to wipe out the Carolina's.
Donald Trump is the warlock who conjured it up and he is going to make sure everyone dies BECAUSE HE IS EVIL.
Extrapolation of CNN and MSNBC coverage before, during and after the storm.
Chief,
Do you mind providing a source for any news media claims that Trump is responsible for Hurricane Florence?  Either I missed that news flash, or it is more paranoid ravings of the lunatic Right.

September 14th, 2018, 7:44 pm #23

Leave  him to his box of crayons, he'll be fine. 

September 14th, 2018, 9:22 pm #24

F106Delta wrote:
OSCSSW wrote: A Cat 4, oh I mean a cat 3, Oh I mean a cat 2 screw it a cat 1 BUT with a lot of rain is going to wipe out the Carolina's.
Donald Trump is the warlock who conjured it up and he is going to make sure everyone dies BECAUSE HE IS EVIL.
Chief,
Do you mind providing a source for any news media claims that Trump is responsible for Hurricane Florence?  Either I missed that news flash, or it is more paranoid ravings of the lunatic Right.
You did miss that news flash. Specifically the WaPo editorial claiming Trump is responsible because he is "complicit" in climate change.

September 14th, 2018, 9:37 pm #25

Well, he certainly is putting profits before survival. 

September 14th, 2018, 9:41 pm #26

I'm surprised anyone here reads the Washington Pravda's editorials.....

September 14th, 2018, 9:52 pm #27

Yeah, Fux News is sooo much more readable. Small words and shit. 

September 15th, 2018, 4:37 am #28

ThePointblank wrote:
Nightwatch2 wrote: CNN misquotes a totally theoretical study that made grand assumptions, estimates, projections, etc., and when Trump calls it fake HE'S the one who is disconnected from reality?

The Clinton News Network has lost all standards and credibility.  Only their victims still believe in that phony propaganda network. 
CNN quotes a study that was commissioned by the Puerto Rican government... and the numbers are accepted by the Puerto Rican government.
yea.....

Democrats commission a study by Democrats and it is reported by partisan hack Democrats.  And we should fall for this scam - why?

the "study" is nothing but guestimates based on assumptions.  No actual DATA. 
"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people of Rome who have so enthusiastically acclaimed and adored him and rejoiced in their loss of freedom and danced in his path and given him triumphal processions. Blame the people who hail him when he speaks in the Forum of the new wonderful good society which shall now be Rome's, interpreted to mean more money, more ease, more security, and more living fatly at the expense of the industrious." --Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

September 15th, 2018, 9:43 am #29

LOL

September 15th, 2018, 10:50 am #30

Dave AAA wrote:
F106Delta wrote:
Chief,
You did miss that news flash.  Specifically the WaPo editorial claiming Trump is responsible because he is "complicit" in climate change.
Beat me to it dave AAA.  How about it F106Delta: going to "act" like a man and admit I was right?  I know that is way beyond the capability of  our newest idiot child  OpanaPointer but from time to time you have shown yourself made of better stuff than one of our resident village idiot wannabes.

Convair F-106 D now that is a very old cold war bird.  What is your connection with it? 
"If you think they’re going to give you THEIR country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken.