Forum rules
Out of Character Board

wrpd: revival 2/3 Manhattan Center NYC

January 28th, 2018, 7:31 am #1

We're back next Saturday, February 3rd, in NYC at the Manhattan Center, with a special, spontaneous event.

ROLEPLAY THREAD: HERE - We usually do the 'post in your own thread' thing, but for Revival, go ahead and post your roleplays in reply to that thread.

WARPED Wrestling is holding an official live event for the first time in 15 months. Additionally, this will be the first event in the United States for WARPED since March 2015.

For all 3 matches, the match will start off as a singles match. Throughout the week, drawings will be made to find out the order of entry.

The FnX Title will headline the event, crowning our first ever FnX Champion. (FnX is our version of hardcore, Fuckin' Xtreme, brutality is incredibly encouraged. Roleplays that are also graphic and violent in nature will get bonus credit...)

FnX Title 3 Way Dance:
PKA vs. Mr. Rottentreats vs. Joe Stanton

The Evolution Title is vacant and a champion will be crowned as three champions in their own right battle over what was once the most prestigious title in the company.

Evolution Title 3 Way Dance:
Owen Gonsalves vs. Crowbar vs. Mark Storm

The Junior Heavyweight Title has a short but storied history, and will go to the best high flying, technically sound wrestler, who can outlast 3 other WARPED talents!

Junior Heavyweight Title 5 Way Scramble:
Wally Lee vs. Johnny Vachon vs. Larkyn Matthew vs. Nick Redfield vs. Jason Richards
Bossman for wrpd jpn

January 28th, 2018, 3:38 pm #2

Shame I missed out on this, maybe next time.

January 28th, 2018, 4:03 pm #3

Anton Chase wrote:Shame I missed out on this, maybe next time.
I will put you in the Junior Heavyweight Title match if you want a match.
Bossman for wrpd jpn

January 28th, 2018, 4:52 pm #4

I will be apart of the next show, if there is one.

January 28th, 2018, 5:14 pm #5

Anton Chase wrote:I will be apart of the next show, if there is one.
Okay sir! Feel free to submit a promo for this event if you'd like! Would be great to have Anton featured somehow. Interview / Promo / Hype video..
Bossman for wrpd jpn

January 29th, 2018, 7:05 pm #6

Jason Richards has been added to the Jr Title match.
Bossman for wrpd jpn

February 1st, 2018, 12:07 am #7

oh damn.

February 2nd, 2018, 12:24 am #8

Bossman for wrpd jpn

February 3rd, 2018, 8:57 am #9

If you're wondering when to expect results, I'm going to work on them tonight into Sat morning. Not a fan of posting before the show is actually supposed to happen. I have plans Sat evening. The show could be up around midnight, or hopefully at the latest, Sun afternoon. Ty!

So, still time Saturday to get in segments for the show. In-rings, or backstage works. Pre-tapes too if you want something more exotic outside of the building. Please get any final spot requests in ASAP, though.

Twitter has come a long way over the years. The entire promotion for this event, including talent acquisition, was done via Twitter. That speaks volumes. I remember having to practically beg to get people to join this stupid little Twitter thing that I love YEARS ago! Cool.
Bossman for wrpd jpn

Confirmation of reply: