Forum rules
WARPED Wrestling - Reactions

101 Reactions

7:32 PM - May 23, 2016 #1

A camera is set up near the EXIT for the WRPD wrestlers.. a sign is placed "Leave Your Reactions" based on tonight's event.

Likewise, you can leave REACTIONS shot from your own cameras and such.
Bossman for wrpd jpn

9:03 PM - May 23, 2016 #2

The newly crowned WRPD World Heavyweight Champion is standing in the center of the WRPD: JPN wrestling ring. The new World Champ is dressed to the nines in a seemingly fresh pressed, mustard plaid suit. Treats raises his smart phone up to take a selfie with his new championship in the center of the otherwise empty Hiroshima Sangyo Hall. The camera enters the ring through the middle and top ropes; quickly grabbing the Whole F’N Sideshow’s attention.

“This...”

The battered clown raises his right hand, holding the WRPD World Heavyweight Championship; pointing out the name plate that reads Mr. Rottentreats. His smile is overtaken with a frown.

“…Should be one of the top five moments of my life. I wish I could say it is. But just like everything else I’ve ever accomplished here in WARPED. It’s tainted. Tainted by the fact that the substitute time keeper fucked up at One oh One and robbed me of that big moment in the Tokyo Dome. Tainted because of who I won it from. Tainted because I won it in Japan. The only good thing to come of this victory tonight and my being crowned WARPED World Heavyweight Champeen is that it took place in such an intimate setting. Say what you will about performing in the Tokyo Dome. But, tonight the electricity was palpable! With that said. I’m going to do exactly what I did with the WARPED Evolution Championship after I saved it from a ridiculous game of hot potato.”

Treats’ smile reappears at the mention of his WARPED Evolution Championship; as he raises his left hand to display the Evo championship. Letting out a hearty chortle, he cradles both titles in the respective crooks of his arms. The Wicked Clown Of WARPED continues as he makes his way to the ring ropes. Swinging his left leg over the middle rope, he pauses to look into the camera.

“I’m going to take it to one of my native homies and have it smudged. Then I’m going to rebuild its public image, brick by brick. Come one, come all…”

The clown steps out onto the apron, pausing to look back; he finishes.

“I promise not to shoot on you. But, I can’t promise I won’t shoot ya. Right Jacqui?”

Hopping off the apron; static interrupts his sudden fit of laughter.

10:24 PM - May 23, 2016 #3

"Can I have your attention please."

He speaks into the megaphone, with a crowd of fans surrounding him, not quite sure what he's saying due to the language barrier, but they're there for the free t-shirts that are being thrown out. And everybody wants free t-shirts.

"Hugo Strange, is a pussy."

They know what that means, as laughs begin to ensue around the crowded area with Mark Storm taking a pause, shuffling his championship belt up his shoulder. It had been a while since Storm had been present over at WARPED, injury had kept him sidelined, with his main focus turning to his primary promotion - but he hadn't forgotten about WARPED. Whilst others in the locker room believed he ran away from the trials and tribulations stacked against him, in actual fact; he had become fatigue, the constant battles, the lethargic morning that would follow. It had all become too much.

"I repeat. Hugo Strange is a pussy! That is all"

Dropping the megaphone, he charges away from the crowd and the scene fades to black.

Win | Draw | Loss
2 | 0 | 0

2:24 AM - May 26, 2016 #4

Johnny walks into frame, grinning like the cat that are the canary. He throws back his head as he gives a double thumbs up and walks back out of frame, whistling a jaunty tune.

10:49 AM - May 28, 2016 #5

Hugo walks in to the screen looks around he a scared look on his face. The look of terror slowly slides to a giant smile and then laughter.

Hugo: Treats my brother congrats and welcome to the triple crown club it is nice. Now there is a maggot crawling around here and from this point on I shall only refer to him by his new public title which will be Mary Sprinkles. Now Mary Sprinkles you can run your mouth all you want I don't care, you can say all you want I don't care because Mary you don't matter to me. You had your chance to stop me and shut me up, but you dropped the ball you failed. You let down the whole Jr heavy weight division you where there saving grace but you where not up to the challenge. Now Mary you come back and think you can make veiled threats to Mr. Rottentreats and wiggle you way into the world title picture now that is funny. Look you have been dodging Johnny Raike because you know he can beat you. So Mary why don't you stop worrying about me and defend your title like a champ is suppose to do, oh I forgot Mary Sprinkles is a bitch and only wants to face me because when I beat he doesn't lose his title. I got you figured out Mary Sprinkles not that hard, but got you figured out. Look girl there is nothing I want or need from you I am done with you so there is no need to have another match with you. My pride is fine knowing I have already beat you, and trust I love watching this eat at you. But I tell you what Mary keep your focus on me worry about me because that is the fastest way for you to lose that title.

Hugo smiles at the camera.

Hugo: I started a joke and I started laughing and the whole world started crying. The punch line is coming and when it hits it will be the biggest bomb to hit Japan and the wrestling world. I warned you all just nobody listened to me.

Hugo laughs then stops looks at the camera and walks off.