japan V australia

Discuss the game outside of Australia here!

japan V australia

Guy
Advanced Member
Guy
Advanced Member

31 Aug 2017, 12:42 #1

The AUST squad needs a complete overhaul from the coach right through the players .

Crap Tonight IMHO

Mull
Advanced Member
Mull
Advanced Member

01 Sep 2017, 02:56 #2

Guy @ Aug 31 2017, 08:42 PM wrote: The AUST squad needs a complete overhaul from the coach right through the players .

Crap Tonight IMHO

Against chile we pressed....and we looked great.....but after chiles result this morn it puts that game into perspective.

Last nite we sat back and looked garbage...moved the ball way to slowly....

Ange needs to go now because he has fallen into the trap of playing his faves...and it hasn't worked for him...SO....ya live and die by the sword.

Same ole problem ....no creativity in the midfield...even with mooy there's no-one to linkup with...

IF...we make it to Russia ....I'd be using a younger squad....looking to give and gain experience to the following WC.....with the only player from last nites group to be mooy and Cahill....yeh Cahill.(at least he provided some movement)

Jamaica's Finest
Advanced Member
Jamaica's Finest
Advanced Member

01 Sep 2017, 05:52 #3

How Robbie Kruse is constantly in Ang's linesups astounds me..

Mull
Advanced Member
Mull
Advanced Member

01 Sep 2017, 06:53 #4

Jamaica's Finest @ Sep 1 2017, 01:52 PM wrote: How Robbie Kruse is constantly in Ang's linesups astounds me..

Unbelievable.....Milligan the same...fuck them all off ....they've been given the opertunity but they didn't take it.....
Sainsbury is a good player.....but yesterday he didn't carry the ball once...which he does well...
Keep mooy , sainsbury and the keeper....get rid of the rest....

I thInk Edwards needs to be considered.....but that'll have to wait for a new coach.Cos Ange and the "boysclub" don't get along and vice versa.........lol typical Australian football.
This is what I mean the culture and the spite of all these idiots involved recently in the last 10-15 years has seriously damaged a generation of footballers .With their stupid little egos and power trips.
We are paying the price at ALL levels......because of cronyism/favouritism to players who are average but well connected through association ....the whole sport is corrupted and structurally flawed.

No point telling a kid to dream big ,and of playing for your country....to work hard....and bang the door down with good performances and your time will come...cos as a junior you won't get the opertunity to show what you can do unless your well connected...
.....and then the junior sees that garbage last night.....time and time again....

spudboy
Advanced Member
spudboy
Advanced Member

01 Sep 2017, 08:50 #5

Lekkie for me was SHYTE💩💩

Guy
Advanced Member
Guy
Advanced Member

02 Sep 2017, 12:34 #6

In The West today the players are ALL saying how Kosta got the Tactics right and they support him fully -- a load of useless gits crawling to the coach IMHO .. sorry havn't got a link - makes you want to spew anyhow >>>> :angry:

Mull
Advanced Member
Mull
Advanced Member

04 Sep 2017, 06:47 #7

Just looking into the future......
Should the Japanese not field their strongest side against the Saudis away from home....and let's face it why would they having already sealed top spot and considering they didn't against us.And the Saudis win we would need I recon a5 or 6 nil win.

If results don't go our way......we will play 3rd place asia(probs Syria two legs)....IF WE GET THROUGH THAT THEN....we will have to play a concocaf team.....either..USA,panama,Honduras...
......What will Ange do?....freshen up the squad with a bunch of new squaddies?..(can't have kruse up top)...will Ange even survive should we be in that position.?

spudboy
Advanced Member
spudboy
Advanced Member

05 Sep 2017, 14:00 #8

Guy @ Aug 31 2017, 08:42 PM wrote: The AUST squad needs a complete overhaul from the coach right through the players .

Crap Tonight IMHO

Guy - all that's needed here after the Australia v Thailand game (I use that term loosely) is a simple 'cut and paste' of your previous post..............simply diabolical👎👎👎

Fence sitter
Advanced Member
Fence sitter
Advanced Member

08 Sep 2017, 02:42 #9

If you cannot beat Thailand by more than 1 goal at home you should not be playing in the World Cup Finals. Australian football in one great big depression with no end in sight.

Mull
Advanced Member
Mull
Advanced Member

18 Oct 2017, 02:26 #10

I personally will be sorry to see Ange go......

The “BOYSCLUB” have made it very difficult for him.....with their constant undermining “behind the scenes”...
....something they always knew would flow on into the change rooms...affecting performances and in turn confidence.

When those in the “ Boysclub” have their perceived entitlements or their egos withdrawn or bruised...they make themselves heard.....normally through social media /forums via affiliates....but some (as is the case with the national setup ...and even more disrespectful)...directly through media commentators.....(ie the thunderbirds are go..silver fox on mainstream)

There’s always a connection in this sport......ALWAYS.....
Not so long retired Past players( not even very good players )are running the sport at club level....and look at the state of the game underneath Aleague...Coincidence?...I think not....

Not what ya know but who you know.....is a constant.....AND THERES NOTHING TRUER.!