KARS is türkish

KARS is türkish

KARS IS TÜRKISH
KARS IS TÜRKISH

August 13th, 2004, 7:48 pm #1

KARS IS TÜRKISH KARS IS TÜRKISH KARS IS TÜRKISH KARS IS TÜRKISH KARS IS TÜRKISH KARS IS TÜRKISH.

THE DISTRIKT of the southern Georgia SAMSHE JAVAKHETI is TÜRKISH to,
the armenians must go away from this area.

You all are understand ??

GOD/ALLAH bless the Türkish Nation.

I am proud with my History. And you ??

What is with the civilianz in Karabagh ??
over 200.000 türkish azeri people are killed from the fanatic and paranoid Armenians.In the time between 1878 and 1920 over 800.000 thousand Muslim civilians are killed in south Caucasus ( Kars and area ) and in other regions in East Anatolia. THIS IS GENOZID.

NOT THE GREAT LIE that 1,5 armenians killed by the turks.

VirtualANI
VirtualANI

August 14th, 2004, 5:06 pm #2

Normally a stupid posting like this would just be erased. However, sometimes it is useful to be reminded of the society within which the monuments described in this website have to survive. The opinions of this "proud" Turk would be seen as both ludicrous and obscene by normal people elsewhere in the world. Unfortunately, they would be considered to be entirely normal and acceptable by most people in Turkey.

As for the Armenians of Javakheti in Georgia, we can presume that by "go away" he actually means massacre since, according to official Turkish history, the Armenians of Turkey between 1915 and 1922 also simply "went away".

Last edited by virtualani on August 14th, 2004, 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

virtual friend
virtual friend

November 9th, 2004, 5:55 am #3

KARS IS TÜRKISH KARS IS TÜRKISH KARS IS TÜRKISH KARS IS TÜRKISH KARS IS TÜRKISH KARS IS TÜRKISH.

THE DISTRIKT of the southern Georgia SAMSHE JAVAKHETI is TÜRKISH to,
the armenians must go away from this area.

You all are understand ??

GOD/ALLAH bless the Türkish Nation.

I am proud with my History. And you ??

What is with the civilianz in Karabagh ??
over 200.000 türkish azeri people are killed from the fanatic and paranoid Armenians.In the time between 1878 and 1920 over 800.000 thousand Muslim civilians are killed in south Caucasus ( Kars and area ) and in other regions in East Anatolia. THIS IS GENOZID.

NOT THE GREAT LIE that 1,5 armenians killed by the turks.
I think when you repeat it 20 times, it should become real....
GOOD LUCK !

XXX
XXX

November 9th, 2004, 6:01 am #4

Normally a stupid posting like this would just be erased. However, sometimes it is useful to be reminded of the society within which the monuments described in this website have to survive. The opinions of this "proud" Turk would be seen as both ludicrous and obscene by normal people elsewhere in the world. Unfortunately, they would be considered to be entirely normal and acceptable by most people in Turkey.

As for the Armenians of Javakheti in Georgia, we can presume that by "go away" he actually means massacre since, according to official Turkish history, the Armenians of Turkey between 1915 and 1922 also simply "went away".

actually they didn't went away but had "THE FLU a BAD FLU" that wiped them off from the face of earth.Isn't that one VERY official turk said ?