Hi everybody

Hi everybody

Neslihan Ekinciel
Neslihan Ekinciel

January 20th, 2004, 12:23 pm #1

Hi everybody, I am a Turkish, who was Born in Kars, and whose roots were killed by Armenians. Thank you very much for such a clear page so we can understand all what you are thinking about us and peace. Nowadays me and all of my friends are thinking about peace and how we can make peace after all what happened. I can understand about researches but it is really very difficult to understand such an attached writing styles. Believe me it distrubes your reliability. Actually it shows the grudge.
And i have one more point. Hey you all the Armenians who are living outside of Armenia and do not know the situation how is in Armenia, you all have o good life styles and maybe do not need peace with Turks. So you can attach to Turks by your writings or any other chnaces you have else. But the Armenians who are living in Armenia need a real peace with turkey, do you know what is their life standard? It is really very low, and they are really poor. All the things what you are doing will not effect you but it will effect the Armenians who are living in Armenia very much. So please stop to speak instead of them.
I wish a world in peace and without grudge. I hope you all agree to me.

January 20th, 2004, 3:38 pm #2

The situation Armenia finds itself in today has little if anything to do with the comfy life-style of the diasporans. And that, in no way, shape, or form, discredits this website.

Neslihan Ekinciel
Neslihan Ekinciel

January 21st, 2004, 8:45 am #3

As i told, I can understand the researches and scientific things, but it is very difficult to understand the writing styles which includes so many bad words for Turks. That is my problem. If you really do not want to discredit, you need to be careful. That is all what i mean.
Because the theory that you are trying to proof is not accepted by the world and not acceptable. In my opinion that was the time of war. And both side killed people, that is not something white and black (innocents and horrible killers)and let me give you quickly some examples that Armenian did.

"We Armenians did not spare the Muslims. If persisted in, the slaughtering of Tartars, the looting, and the rape and massacre of the helpless become commonplace actions expected and accepted as a matter of course. I have been on the scenes of massacres where the dead lay on the ground, in numbers, like the fallen leaves in a forest. Muslims had been as helpless and as defenseless as sheep. They had not died as soldiers die in the heat of battle, fired with ardor and courage, with weapons in their hands, and exchanging blow for blow. They had died as the helpless must, with their hearts and brains bursting with horror worse than death itself." [1]

"Since all the Moslems capable of bearing arms were in the Muslim Army, it was easy to organize a terrible massacre by the Armenians against defenseless people, because the Armenians were not only attacking the sides and rear of the Eastern Army paralyzed at the front by the Russians, but were attacking the Moslem folk in the region as well." [2]

"Armenians burned and destroyed many Muslim villages in their advance and practically all Muslim villages in their retreat from Marash." [3]

[1] Leonard Ramsden Hartill, "Men Are Like That" The Bobbs-Merrill Company, Indianapolis (1926).
"Memoirs of an Armenian officer who participated in the Armenian genocide of 2.5 million Muslim people"

[2] G. Bronsart, Deutsche Allgemeine Zeitung, July 24, 1921

[3] G. Hamelin, Les Armees Francaises au Levant. February 2, 1919, Vol. 1, p. 122.

Those are things that just i could find quickly, there are also so many researches excatly opposite that you have written. But i do not want to continue this meaningless discussion. I want to look to the future and be together with Armenians as friends. But it makes everthing very difficult if some people continue to talk or write like that Attached styles.

I HAVE A DREAM, I wish a world like Heaven Where the people live in peace and love.

Neslihan Ekinciel
Neslihan Ekinciel

January 21st, 2004, 8:56 am #4

The situation Armenia finds itself in today has little if anything to do with the comfy life-style of the diasporans. And that, in no way, shape, or form, discredits this website.
Could you please explain me, what you mean with your title?

Because the thing that i said is that:
I wish a world in peace and without grudge. I hope you all agree to me.

And your title is that:
No, nobody in their right minds would agree.

What is that? What does it mean? I just want to understand.

January 21st, 2004, 9:44 am #5

... that is, that the situation in present-day Armenia is owed to the Armenians of the diaspora who, as you say, know nothing about Armenia and sit in their comfy chairs at home, and that the Armenians of the Republic of Armenia suffer for it, and then, as if you feel sorry for Armenians, wish peace. We all wish peace, but it does not help. You have to try to understand the other side as best as possible, to work, together, for that peace. Talk is cheap. And there is work to be done, lots of talking has been done and the result is evident.

January 21st, 2004, 9:44 am #6

As i told, I can understand the researches and scientific things, but it is very difficult to understand the writing styles which includes so many bad words for Turks. That is my problem. If you really do not want to discredit, you need to be careful. That is all what i mean.
Because the theory that you are trying to proof is not accepted by the world and not acceptable. In my opinion that was the time of war. And both side killed people, that is not something white and black (innocents and horrible killers)and let me give you quickly some examples that Armenian did.

"We Armenians did not spare the Muslims. If persisted in, the slaughtering of Tartars, the looting, and the rape and massacre of the helpless become commonplace actions expected and accepted as a matter of course. I have been on the scenes of massacres where the dead lay on the ground, in numbers, like the fallen leaves in a forest. Muslims had been as helpless and as defenseless as sheep. They had not died as soldiers die in the heat of battle, fired with ardor and courage, with weapons in their hands, and exchanging blow for blow. They had died as the helpless must, with their hearts and brains bursting with horror worse than death itself." [1]

"Since all the Moslems capable of bearing arms were in the Muslim Army, it was easy to organize a terrible massacre by the Armenians against defenseless people, because the Armenians were not only attacking the sides and rear of the Eastern Army paralyzed at the front by the Russians, but were attacking the Moslem folk in the region as well." [2]

"Armenians burned and destroyed many Muslim villages in their advance and practically all Muslim villages in their retreat from Marash." [3]

[1] Leonard Ramsden Hartill, "Men Are Like That" The Bobbs-Merrill Company, Indianapolis (1926).
"Memoirs of an Armenian officer who participated in the Armenian genocide of 2.5 million Muslim people"

[2] G. Bronsart, Deutsche Allgemeine Zeitung, July 24, 1921

[3] G. Hamelin, Les Armees Francaises au Levant. February 2, 1919, Vol. 1, p. 122.

Those are things that just i could find quickly, there are also so many researches excatly opposite that you have written. But i do not want to continue this meaningless discussion. I want to look to the future and be together with Armenians as friends. But it makes everthing very difficult if some people continue to talk or write like that Attached styles.

I HAVE A DREAM, I wish a world like Heaven Where the people live in peace and love.
The writing style of this website, www.virtualani.freeserve.co.uk? Please bring forth examples from this site and not from elsewhere, on this forum.

Neslihan Ekinciel
Neslihan Ekinciel

January 21st, 2004, 10:47 am #7

... that is, that the situation in present-day Armenia is owed to the Armenians of the diaspora who, as you say, know nothing about Armenia and sit in their comfy chairs at home, and that the Armenians of the Republic of Armenia suffer for it, and then, as if you feel sorry for Armenians, wish peace. We all wish peace, but it does not help. You have to try to understand the other side as best as possible, to work, together, for that peace. Talk is cheap. And there is work to be done, lots of talking has been done and the result is evident.
Hey Maam or Sir,
Are you really reading my writings? I am not insisting on Armenians killed Turks and did horrible things to Turks. There is a discussion. Both sides are saying they are saying the truth only, the other side is lying. But as a Turkish I am not saying this. Can you really see that. This is a big step for being in touch and for starting good relations. But you also need to say and do the same thing. Otherwise it is easy taking back steps. Do you know what does it mean Dialog be careful I do not mean Monolog. Particulary in Today's Turkey, especially my generation really trying our hards for being contact and good relations with other nations like Armenians and like our other neighbors. That is why I found that site. As you can accept Turkey is a big country, and does not need Armenia so much for developing. But if you look from the Armenia side, they need us so much because of the Geography and its neigbors and so many things. Despite that we are (the young generation) trying to make some relations because of just only for doing something for peace for everybody.
At that point you need to help us. You need to help us because first we need to persuade our grandfa and grandmas than the world. That will be your choice. We will show to world that our side really want peace. Do you know how? Of course by not attacking.

Canperi Canset
Canperi Canset

January 21st, 2004, 10:50 am #8

The writing style of this website, www.virtualani.freeserve.co.uk? Please bring forth examples from this site and not from elsewhere, on this forum.
Why only that page?
If you are discussing a topic, everyone can bring some other proofs any other place.

January 21st, 2004, 4:01 pm #9

... the forum rules say that this is -

"A place to discuss and ask (or answer) questions about the content of VirtualANI - or about Armenian architecture, art, archaeology, history, etc. - or just to leave a comment about the website.

"NOTE: the continuing denial of the Armenian Genocide by the Turkish state has had serious repercussions for the preservation of Armenian monuments in Turkey.
Postings about this subject are acceptable. However, a posting that merely tries to prove or disprove the Armenian Genocide will be erased from this messageboard.

"Off-subject postings, abusive posts, or spam will also be erased."

Are you still not aware of the fact that you are on the forum of a web-site called VirtualAni? The other person has criticized the "writing style" of irrelevant groups. It is absurd, as it would likewise be if someone went to Turkey.com and criticized the "writing style" of www.otuken.net - it is none of Turkey.com's business. Is that simple enough?
Now will you talk about the website or Armenian CULTURAL things you might have an interest in or knowledge about or will you insist on remaining off-topic?
Since this Neslihan is from Kars, why do we not hear things about Armenian monuments and respect for them and respect for the memory of Armenians? You want to talk, understand, and be peaceful - let's see you do it.

January 21st, 2004, 4:04 pm #10

Hey Maam or Sir,
Are you really reading my writings? I am not insisting on Armenians killed Turks and did horrible things to Turks. There is a discussion. Both sides are saying they are saying the truth only, the other side is lying. But as a Turkish I am not saying this. Can you really see that. This is a big step for being in touch and for starting good relations. But you also need to say and do the same thing. Otherwise it is easy taking back steps. Do you know what does it mean Dialog be careful I do not mean Monolog. Particulary in Today's Turkey, especially my generation really trying our hards for being contact and good relations with other nations like Armenians and like our other neighbors. That is why I found that site. As you can accept Turkey is a big country, and does not need Armenia so much for developing. But if you look from the Armenia side, they need us so much because of the Geography and its neigbors and so many things. Despite that we are (the young generation) trying to make some relations because of just only for doing something for peace for everybody.
At that point you need to help us. You need to help us because first we need to persuade our grandfa and grandmas than the world. That will be your choice. We will show to world that our side really want peace. Do you know how? Of course by not attacking.
You are the one that provided "just some examples."

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/mes ... 1074674733