Timex Helix

Timex Helix

John Taylor
John Taylor

July 30th, 2001, 3:23 am #1

Has anyone been able to find anything about the Timex Helix line? The timex.com website seems to be hosed up right now, and I can't find anything else otherwise on the 'net.

Has anyone seen anything other than magazine ads? They saw 07/01, but nothing...

Alan N.
Alan N.

July 31st, 2001, 5:36 am #2

nt

John Taylor
John Taylor

August 25th, 2001, 9:11 pm #3

Well, check out helix.timex.com There's just a flash thingy there, with no description or anything. I called up timex and they said they delayed the marketing rollout and street release date, but it appears they're being a bit tight-lipped about the whole thing. Just seems strange...

Green, M
Green, M

August 31st, 2001, 2:44 pm #4

Has anyone been able to find anything about the Timex Helix line? The timex.com website seems to be hosed up right now, and I can't find anything else otherwise on the 'net.

Has anyone seen anything other than magazine ads? They saw 07/01, but nothing...
I went to the timex website and emailed them, inquiring as to more information on the helix and they sent me a .doc file with more info and pix.

AC
AC

September 6th, 2001, 6:26 pm #5

See my post, Sept 6th, 2001.
Go get this watch!