With all this recent talk of 1802's...

Vintage Rolex Discussion

With all this recent talk of 1802's...

November 14th, 2011, 9:29 pm #1

I thought I may as well wind mine up tonight for my 46th. The classic lines of the day date should go perfect overlooking the Hudson at my favorite sushi restaurant tonight

I'd enjoy seeing other members 1802's; I often wondered how many were actually out there.

Please pardon my poor photographs, I should have spent a little more time with the focus and aperture settings. Come to think of it, does anyone have an acrylic watch stand they could recommend?

November 14th, 2011, 9:43 pm #2

Sick watch!!!
Lovely.

November 14th, 2011, 10:03 pm #3

I thought I may as well wind mine up tonight for my 46th. The classic lines of the day date should go perfect overlooking the Hudson at my favorite sushi restaurant tonight

I'd enjoy seeing other members 1802's; I often wondered how many were actually out there.

Please pardon my poor photographs, I should have spent a little more time with the focus and aperture settings. Come to think of it, does anyone have an acrylic watch stand they could recommend?

Simply stunning. Enjoy in good health!
Best,
Mark

November 14th, 2011, 10:03 pm #4

and mint rivet band

ag

November 14th, 2011, 10:10 pm #5

Fantastic looking watch

Happy birthday and enjoy your sushi. It's my favourite

Regards John

November 14th, 2011, 10:32 pm #6

Peppermint is still a dial colour I am still hunting high and low for.

I am pulling away from sports and leaning more and more and more towards unusual and unnoticed top condition dress watches - they are still currently amazing value and are gonna have their day in the sun for sure!!

I have a LNOS 1802 in Pink Gold with Qaboos Sigma dial & a YG 1802 with Ox Blood enamel and RR rivet bracelet. This later watch has full guarantee paper and original chronometer timing certificate also: the case number movement number and corresponding paperwork all match exactly.

Nice post Bill,

Cheers,

Steve

November 14th, 2011, 11:02 pm #7

Fantastic looking watch

Happy birthday and enjoy your sushi. It's my favourite

Regards John
A white gold Day-Date with a Peppermint Dial is for sale at a dealer in Germany.
Price looks good.
I have no connection with the dealer.

November 14th, 2011, 11:07 pm #8

1972 1802

November 14th, 2011, 11:11 pm #9

WOW---Some watch--enjoy

November 14th, 2011, 11:22 pm #10

1972 1802

A touch of Sport together with the elegance of a dress watch...