what a forum ! my hat is off to our spanish friends........

Vintage Rolex Discussion

what a forum ! my hat is off to our spanish friends........

February 2nd, 2012, 11:53 pm #1

posted a request for help with a spanish purchase a few days ago. toni responded and from here on, it was just awesome ! within 24 hours he found out the sellers whereabouts, details and organized a collector friend in a different city to meet with the seller and take extra pics. ( the first pics. were not good ) and give me an impression about the seller. because it is bankwire all over the planet, i felt more secure to do so after the face to face contact..... so, the deal is done and i offered toni and his rolex friends to pay for the petrol/time involved. even offered to send over a koala or little kangaroo with jed, who travels to europe. all they wanted, was a few beers here.... ( not sure if that was a hint to send over the airplane ticket first...) amazing effort, guys ! much appreciated. if i can do the same here in australia , just ask. kind regards. achim

February 3rd, 2012, 3:49 am #2

Good to know we have such a tight community! Thanks for that!

February 3rd, 2012, 5:23 am #3

posted a request for help with a spanish purchase a few days ago. toni responded and from here on, it was just awesome ! within 24 hours he found out the sellers whereabouts, details and organized a collector friend in a different city to meet with the seller and take extra pics. ( the first pics. were not good ) and give me an impression about the seller. because it is bankwire all over the planet, i felt more secure to do so after the face to face contact..... so, the deal is done and i offered toni and his rolex friends to pay for the petrol/time involved. even offered to send over a koala or little kangaroo with jed, who travels to europe. all they wanted, was a few beers here.... ( not sure if that was a hint to send over the airplane ticket first...) amazing effort, guys ! much appreciated. if i can do the same here in australia , just ask. kind regards. achim
achim has been buying from janice for many years now, and always a pleasure to deal with! glad you made some new friends in the spanish collector community!

needless to say if you or anyone needs us to assist in a purchase in our tropical locale simply drop us an email

all the best

fred

cebu city

February 3rd, 2012, 6:30 am #4

we dohave a great community here. These stories only confirm that there are many good guys

February 3rd, 2012, 7:16 am #5

Hats off for the spanish crew too. Salute

February 3rd, 2012, 10:00 am #6

Hi Achim , I am Spanish and very glad you had such a great experience with a compatriot ,thanks for sharing