coillet
coillet

June 29th, 2016, 10:59 am #11

Voir avec la boutique GINOTTI à Anvers avec qui il travaillait. Beaucoup de ses montres avaient des bracelets "Ginotti"

November 28th, 2017, 7:07 pm #12

hy everyone,

i don't no if anybody know or deal with a vintage rolex dealer knowed as mickael in bruxel belgium. he is the owner of a relative notorious jewelry and vintage watche shop, in bruxelles, le sablon.
the shop name is "le joaillier".
I have deal in the past with him, i sold him watches and parts. I always been paying in time, and entirely.
I have for habit to visit his web site every month, to look what's come new ect... End 2015 i noticed that the web site 'lejoaillier" is no more available, it was closed. And last week on a vintage watche forum a belgium collector wrote that the jewelry is closed, that nobody know where is the owner or his family, and that he is gone with the whole stock and also every watches in service, the belgium collector explain that he has been stoled.

i believe that many belgium Professional and collectors active on VRF are aware of this fact but i will appreciate if anybody know the entire and right story or infos

best regards

tropigold
Hi,

Yes, I know Mikhael very well and am still in touch with him.

His store in Brussels ( Le Joaillier ) was robbed and Mikhael was severely injured and threatened.

As a consequence, he decided to leave Brussel with his Family and is sorry if any of his clients he truly respected and loved
feel taken advantage of.

I only know of one client who paid for a watch and never received delivery and who has since been compensated!

If anyone else feels that they are also owed something, please message me and I will try to bring it up with Mikhael next
time I speak to him !

So tropigold, I also had lovely experiences with Mikhael who is extremely knowledgable vintage watch dealer and its
a real shame that this beautiful store was ruined by some money greedy mafia guys !

November 28th, 2017, 7:16 pm #13

I bought a watch from him. He asked me to wire him the money and never sent the watch. He stole over 5000 euros from me. Anyone with any information about him please let me know. It appears he stole from a lot of other people as well
Hi Con,

Did you ever receive an answer from Mikhael ?

I believe after the robbery he was for a long time in hospital and maybe that's why never answered you.

Send me a message and I will happy to try help you get this sorted.

Mikhael is a very honest and upstanding watch dealer who was forced into terrible hardships by a large organized crime family.

rallepeng
VRF Member
rallepeng
VRF Member

November 29th, 2017, 6:14 am #14

Hi,

His store in Brussels ( Le Joaillier ) was robbed and Mikhael was severely injured and threatened.

As a consequence, he decided to leave Brussel with his Family and is sorry if any of his clients he truly respected and loved
feel taken advantage of.

I only know of one client who paid for a watch and never received delivery and who has since been compensated!

If anyone else feels that they are also owed something, please message me and I will try to bring it up with Mikhael next
time I speak to him !

So tropigold, I also had lovely experiences with Mikhael who is extremely knowledgable vintage watch dealer and its
a real shame that this beautiful store was ruined by some money greedy mafia guys !

contact me please...
cheers ralle

rallepeng
VRF Member
rallepeng
VRF Member

November 29th, 2017, 11:38 am #15

Hi Con,

Did you ever receive an answer from Mikhael ?

I believe after the robbery he was for a long time in hospital and maybe that's why never answered you.

Send me a message and I will happy to try help you get this sorted.

Mikhael is a very honest and upstanding watch dealer who was forced into terrible hardships by a large organized crime family.
ralle

November 29th, 2017, 2:42 pm #16

contact me please...
cheers ralle
Hey Ralle,

I tried contacting you by email.

Let me know if you received it.

Best regards

rallepeng
VRF Member
rallepeng
VRF Member

November 29th, 2017, 2:47 pm #17

ralle

SALMANQ8
VRF Member
SALMANQ8
VRF Member

November 30th, 2017, 12:12 am #18

Hi,

feel taken advantage of.

time I speak to him !

I am surprised by this thread, I thought this sort of thing happened in some developing countries and not in an old world European Country like Belgium. Where is the Police and Attorney General? Can no one give this man and his family any justice and protection?

Perplexed.

S

Yoram76
VRF Member
Yoram76
VRF Member

December 1st, 2017, 8:05 pm #19

hy everyone,

i don't no if anybody know or deal with a vintage rolex dealer knowed as mickael in bruxel belgium. he is the owner of a relative notorious jewelry and vintage watche shop, in bruxelles, le sablon.
the shop name is "le joaillier".
I have deal in the past with him, i sold him watches and parts. I always been paying in time, and entirely.
I have for habit to visit his web site every month, to look what's come new ect... End 2015 i noticed that the web site 'lejoaillier" is no more available, it was closed. And last week on a vintage watche forum a belgium collector wrote that the jewelry is closed, that nobody know where is the owner or his family, and that he is gone with the whole stock and also every watches in service, the belgium collector explain that he has been stoled.

i believe that many belgium Professional and collectors active on VRF are aware of this fact but i will appreciate if anybody know the entire and right story or infos

best regards

tropigold
Please stop with the bullshit. I live in Brussels and know that guy. He desapear with all the stock and deposits.

If he really wanted he could refund everybody.

Nobody have heard about your story "David", and i i know from a welle known lawyer here in Brussels that it is the second time he did this...

If you are someone we can trust David, so contact me by email and let me know who you are so you could explain me your story...

Best regards

December 1st, 2017, 9:49 pm #20

It seems there's something rotten afoot here.