TWEAK me PLEASE - I am still dreaming....

Vintage Rolex Discussion

TWEAK me PLEASE - I am still dreaming....

June 6th, 2011, 3:02 pm #1

This is a pure LOVE Story, so when you want to share this great feelings, try this and it will put you in the right sensuous mood:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h649I7ETaHI

I was searching for a nice and clean example of a Rolex Daytona 6263 Paul Newman since a really long time, as my good friend and Rolex Passionisti Wolfgang from LA send me a mail with a link to a well known and reputable vintage expert side.

The first view hold really a lot of promise, but after getting in contact with Josh and after my wanted detail pictures of the watch arrived, I was really blown away

What a fantastic Dial - looks like travelling with a Time machine, unbelievable clean and super mint, every tritium dot simply perfect, the colouration amazing - it was LOVE at first sight. That was exactly what I am searching for since I have seen it´s minty sister in London years ago.

Nothing more to say except I reached my personal watch heaven now and it makes me smile every moment I look at my wrist.

Before showing you the pictures of my pretty 6263 PN, I really want to say THANK YOU to Josh from Fourtane for this perfect and trustfully Deal, it was a pleasure to do business with you and also to my friends Eric Ku, Wolfgang, Michael K and Andreas who helped me to realize my Watch Dream.

So here we go, I hope you enjoy....

It is a 3,3 Mio serial from 1973.

Best to You.
Matthias

June 6th, 2011, 3:35 pm #2

.... so the loss is a bit easier to bear

June 6th, 2011, 3:40 pm #3

This is a pure LOVE Story, so when you want to share this great feelings, try this and it will put you in the right sensuous mood:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h649I7ETaHI

I was searching for a nice and clean example of a Rolex Daytona 6263 Paul Newman since a really long time, as my good friend and Rolex Passionisti Wolfgang from LA send me a mail with a link to a well known and reputable vintage expert side.

The first view hold really a lot of promise, but after getting in contact with Josh and after my wanted detail pictures of the watch arrived, I was really blown away

What a fantastic Dial - looks like travelling with a Time machine, unbelievable clean and super mint, every tritium dot simply perfect, the colouration amazing - it was LOVE at first sight. That was exactly what I am searching for since I have seen it´s minty sister in London years ago.

Nothing more to say except I reached my personal watch heaven now and it makes me smile every moment I look at my wrist.

Before showing you the pictures of my pretty 6263 PN, I really want to say THANK YOU to Josh from Fourtane for this perfect and trustfully Deal, it was a pleasure to do business with you and also to my friends Eric Ku, Wolfgang, Michael K and Andreas who helped me to realize my Watch Dream.

Best to You.
Matthias
Fantastic Matthias! Congrats!! Absolutley beautiful!

June 6th, 2011, 4:27 pm #4

Best to You.
Matthias
stunning '!!!!!!!!

Regards John

June 6th, 2011, 4:59 pm #5

Best to You.
Matthias
Congrats Matthias :-) this dial is soooooo beautiful. Enjoy it.

June 6th, 2011, 5:13 pm #6

Best to You.
Matthias
Wow; really absolutly nice. Congrats, Matthias (nt)

June 6th, 2011, 5:19 pm #7

Best to You.
Matthias
Ahhh, need to call Josh and ask for my commission check!!! (BTW, thanks a joke for all the people that are not regular here!)

Great watch Matthias! Glad to be at help to make your "wet" watch dream reality!

Best,
Wolfgang

June 6th, 2011, 5:31 pm #8

Very sweet!!!! Enjoy it! A beauty!

June 6th, 2011, 5:47 pm #9

.... so the loss is a bit easier to bear
Thank you Fredi - I think you know now the magic of the PN :-)

June 6th, 2011, 5:47 pm #10

Fantastic Matthias! Congrats!! Absolutley beautiful!
Thanks a lot...