Thank you Jed!

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Thank you Jed!

December 8th, 2011, 8:46 pm #1

For providing me with this lovely gilt GMT cornino. I have been searching for a good example for a while now and this one was perfect! The buying experience was stress free and I hope you have recovered from your jet lag!

You are a top bloke and a true gentleman. Look forward to catching up with you next time you are back in blighty.

December 8th, 2011, 10:05 pm #2

Sweet, That's a nice one. nt

December 8th, 2011, 10:20 pm #3

For providing me with this lovely gilt GMT cornino. I have been searching for a good example for a while now and this one was perfect! The buying experience was stress free and I hope you have recovered from your jet lag!

You are a top bloke and a true gentleman. Look forward to catching up with you next time you are back in blighty.

nt

December 8th, 2011, 11:05 pm #4

and he was really delighted by your enthusiasm!!

The watch looks a beauty, I would be thrilled to own it myself!

Enjoy!

Mike Wood

December 8th, 2011, 11:27 pm #5

But I'm a bit biased as he's an old old friend but you couldn't have bought from a better guy

Spoke to him today to catch up as i didnt even know he was over lol
He sporadically just arrives back in blighty
he said he dropped that peach of a gmt off the other day
Pointed crown guards , chapter ring dial small triangle hand , not much not to like

Enjoy and wear it in the best of health

Al

December 9th, 2011, 12:47 am #6

Pure Beauty! Huge Congrats!

December 9th, 2011, 1:48 am #7

a top example. I had my eye on in. congratulation!!

December 9th, 2011, 4:57 am #8

Never a dark side watch from that man.

It's a beauty, well done!

Steve

December 9th, 2011, 7:11 am #9

WHAT A BEAUTY !!! Big congrats and enjoy this spectacular GMT !!

BEST !!
Werner