Stuck at home with a cold...

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Stuck at home with a cold...

LTF_1
VRF Member
LTF_1
VRF Member

February 3rd, 2012, 1:50 pm #1

And it's particularly annoying as I had some watch-related activity planned for today and the weekend. However, I thought I'd use the time to show how minor changes can absolutely transform a watch. Okay, it's a rather nice watch...

Anyway, I've been after a nice faded pink insert for a while now, and this one arrived at just about the same time as a couple of Jed's straps popped through the letter box. All in all, quite a different look, and I absolutely love it. It really feels like a 49 year old watch now

P.S. All photos taken with plain and unaided window light, which is not my usual style!

Before...

After...

---
Tony
Last edited by LTF_1 on February 3rd, 2012, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kingmillo
VRF Member
kingmillo
VRF Member

February 3rd, 2012, 2:43 pm #2

which of Jed"s strap is it? man!! i should ve gotten that one

cabal-DR
VRF Member
cabal-DR
VRF Member

February 3rd, 2012, 4:47 pm #3

And it's particularly annoying as I had some watch-related activity planned for today and the weekend. However, I thought I'd use the time to show how minor changes can absolutely transform a watch. Okay, it's a rather nice watch...

Anyway, I've been after a nice faded pink insert for a while now, and this one arrived at just about the same time as a couple of Jed's straps popped through the letter box. All in all, quite a different look, and I absolutely love it. It really feels like a 49 year old watch now

P.S. All photos taken with plain and unaided window light, which is not my usual style!

Before...

After...

---
Tony
tony, love that watch. so beautiful.

LTF_1
VRF Member
LTF_1
VRF Member

February 3rd, 2012, 4:52 pm #4

Before...

After...

---
Tony
---
Tony

February 3rd, 2012, 5:23 pm #5

Before...

After...

---
Tony
The strap really does make that piece pop! Pardon my ignorance, but where would one find Jed's straps?

Feel better.

LTF_1
VRF Member
LTF_1
VRF Member

February 3rd, 2012, 5:27 pm #6

But you can get him at jedly1@googlemail.com

---
Tony