Stella Fever.... adding to my growning Au collection

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Stella Fever.... adding to my growning Au collection

August 23rd, 2011, 1:06 am #1

Hit the jackpot today, and IMO picked up two absolute gems. These two watches are my first Stellas, and to be honest I never thought I would get the chance to own one until opportunity knocked. Once I saw these two prime examples, I knew I had to have them. A very big thank you goes out to Mr. Andrew Shear.

The first is surely a heart stopping piece, and absolutely beautiful in my opinion: a pristine pink gold 1803 stella with a perfect baby blue dial, and complete with a gorgeous nos jubilee...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The second piece is equally stunning in its own right. For those who appreciate yellow gold as much as I do, this one is an impressive 1802 with another perfect dial, this time in black stella with underline:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Last edited by Billy182 on July 20th, 2012, 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 23rd, 2011, 1:25 am #2

Those Stellas are hot!!!!!!!
Last edited by Highlander65 on August 23rd, 2011, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 23rd, 2011, 1:28 am #3

Hit the jackpot today, and IMO picked up two absolute gems. These two watches are my first Stellas, and to be honest I never thought I would get the chance to own one until opportunity knocked. Once I saw these two prime examples, I knew I had to have them. A very big thank you goes out to Mr. Andrew Shear.

The first is surely a heart stopping piece, and absolutely beautiful in my opinion: a pristine pink gold 1803 stella with a perfect baby blue dial, and complete with a gorgeous nos jubilee...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The second piece is equally stunning in its own right. For those who appreciate yellow gold as much as I do, this one is an impressive 1802 with another perfect dial, this time in black stella with underline:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Nice and rare colours in mint condition, in perfect watches and awesome photography.

Thanks for sharing that. I very appreciate them.

Steve.

August 23rd, 2011, 1:33 am #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Congrats

wear them in good health

I love the Pink gold

Godspeed

ag

August 23rd, 2011, 2:15 am #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

This is truly beautiful, love those varied colours!!

August 23rd, 2011, 2:48 am #6

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

simply love those Stella dials!!! Exceptional pieces!

August 23rd, 2011, 3:45 am #7

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

simply stunning pieces with stunning conditions,... Huge congratz

August 23rd, 2011, 3:46 am #8

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

As some of you know I am partial to gold watches.
Steel doesn't come close for me to gold.

August 23rd, 2011, 4:22 am #9

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Your watches remind me of this song...

<object width="420" height="345"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="345"></embed></object>

Wear them in good health!

Wichai

August 23rd, 2011, 4:22 am #10

As some of you know I am partial to gold watches.
Steel doesn't come close for me to gold.
It's regaining its title as a precious metal again after decades being forgotten about and taken for granted.

They have made sweet love to everything so badly that only Gold is the place to store your wealth. Everything else WILL fail.

The market has spoken!

Watch this buddy

http://www.youtube.com/embed/VtVbUmcQSuk
Last edited by VintageRolexForum on August 23rd, 2011, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.