So there's a new member of the Day-Date club...

Vintage Rolex Discussion

So there's a new member of the Day-Date club...

November 6th, 2011, 9:00 pm #1

...me...

Acquired this beautiful WG DD a few weeks ago and have worn it at some point everyday since...

...really loving the monochromatic silver glow, the clean lines of the dial/hands layout and the Rail alignment of the SCOC text on this 3.3mil early 70s 1803...

As well as being my first Prez, this is also my first white gold watch and I can absolutely see the appeal in its stealthy elegance, like a sly secret you wear on your wrist. It's also one of the most accurate mechanical Rolex's I've ever owned...

I'll be hunting a matching President bracelet in future but for now, this classy Rolex classic is getting plenty of wrist time on a strap...

Best,
T.

November 6th, 2011, 9:10 pm #2

And all your photos always look outstanding!

November 6th, 2011, 9:17 pm #3

...me...

Acquired this beautiful WG DD a few weeks ago and have worn it at some point everyday since...

...really loving the monochromatic silver glow, the clean lines of the dial/hands layout and the Rail alignment of the SCOC text on this 3.3mil early 70s 1803...

As well as being my first Prez, this is also my first white gold watch and I can absolutely see the appeal in its stealthy elegance, like a sly secret you wear on your wrist. It's also one of the most accurate mechanical Rolex's I've ever owned...

I'll be hunting a matching President bracelet in future but for now, this classy Rolex classic is getting plenty of wrist time on a strap...

Best,
T.
Looks beautiful, I would leave it be on the strap

November 6th, 2011, 9:17 pm #4

...me...

Best,
T.
I need to get me a DD soon!

Ross

November 6th, 2011, 9:45 pm #5

...me...

Best,
T.
have to say, your wristshot looks stunning!

Congrates & real pitty i missed you in NY!

rg.Philipp

November 6th, 2011, 10:02 pm #6

...me...

Best,
T.
Always fantastic in WG. The dial is super sharp!

My warmest congratulations and wear in good health!

Jan

November 6th, 2011, 10:08 pm #7

...me...

Best,
T.
Beautiful piece; especially the rail feature! Have a whole bunch of these babies, but not a single one with a rail dial. Your good taste is shining through. Enjoy!!!

November 6th, 2011, 10:27 pm #8

...me...

Best,
T.
Now that's a nice DD Tom enjoy it

November 6th, 2011, 10:38 pm #9

...me...

Best,
T.
NOS or polished???

November 6th, 2011, 10:55 pm #10

...me...

Best,
T.
That's a real beauty Tom.