Small NYC gtg

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Small NYC gtg

July 11th, 2012, 11:49 pm #1

Recently had the pleasure of meeting three friends at a west side restaurant, where we sat and talked, enjoyed some great food, and of course shared our enthusiasm for rolex. After enjoying a great meal together, a handful of exceptionally rare pieces soon lay on top of a napkin in front of us. We wanted to share some quick i-phone pics with the membership; please excuse the fuzzy photographs!

Last edited by Billy182 on October 2nd, 2014, 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 12th, 2012, 1:21 am #2

no food shot for Mr. Carver???

July 12th, 2012, 1:50 am #3

But the dishes brought out were mouth watering. From red snapper, grilled trout, chicken kabobs, and grilled salmon. With all that good food coming out no one wanted to stop and take a picture!

July 12th, 2012, 2:36 am #4

Someone must have taken this when I wasn't looking!

Grilled snapper anyone??? yummy!

July 12th, 2012, 3:09 am #5

Recently had the pleasure of meeting three friends at a west side restaurant, where we sat and talked, enjoyed some great food, and of course shared our enthusiasm for rolex. After enjoying a great meal together, a handful of exceptionally rare pieces soon lay on top of a napkin in front of us. We wanted to share some quick i-phone pics with the membership; please excuse the fuzzy photographs!

Love all... but the DDs are top notch... Will sit extremely well in a top notch collection!

Best...MC

July 12th, 2012, 3:18 am #6

July 12th, 2012, 4:14 am #7

All very beautiful.. looks like a great time.. Thanks for sharing.

July 12th, 2012, 6:04 am #8

Someone must have taken this when I wasn't looking!

Grilled snapper anyone??? yummy!

Food, friends, watches, good times!

July 12th, 2012, 11:02 am #9

I have to thank the three mates for making this happen and sharing your very special pieces!! To many more gtg to come....

Cheers
Atin

July 12th, 2012, 11:05 am #10

Unbelievable nice watches, please show us also the proud boys behind !!!

Thanks so much for sharing!
Werner