Shear Perfect !

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Shear Perfect !

April 9th, 2012, 5:04 pm #1

Have been looking for a Sea-Dweller (great white originally) for a while but being the picky sole I am (good case being a must) the right watch continued to elude me. Until this unmolested, unpolished, flawless dialled beauty reared it's head ! Bought from over the pond from perhaps one of the best in the business, Sheartime (thanks for the encouragement Mr Stahl!) I couldn't be happier. The plan is (all being well) to wear the watch on one of Mr Jedley's 2 piece Horween's in addition to the mint 9315 bracelet it came on. A few snaps taken today from a very wet UK, almost seems the perfect watch for the conditions.

JBP

April 9th, 2012, 5:10 pm #2

We have great guys on the forum! Congrats!

April 9th, 2012, 5:13 pm #3

Have been looking for a Sea-Dweller (great white originally) for a while but being the picky sole I am (good case being a must) the right watch continued to elude me. Until this unmolested, unpolished, flawless dialled beauty reared it's head ! Bought from over the pond from perhaps one of the best in the business, Sheartime (thanks for the encouragement Mr Stahl!) I couldn't be happier. The plan is (all being well) to wear the watch on one of Mr Jedley's 2 piece Horween's in addition to the mint 9315 bracelet it came on. A few snaps taken today from a very wet UK, almost seems the perfect watch for the conditions.

JBP

That's a beauty, well done John!

MW

April 9th, 2012, 5:25 pm #4

JBP

Congrats! Looks great! Great dealer too!

April 9th, 2012, 5:25 pm #5

JBP

nt

April 9th, 2012, 5:38 pm #6

JBP

Beautiful!

April 9th, 2012, 6:16 pm #7

JBP

Congrats John! Beautiful piece to keep!

April 9th, 2012, 6:17 pm #8

JBP

Ticks all the right boxes! Very nice John. nt

April 9th, 2012, 6:56 pm #9

JBP

Another honest stunner that found a nice new home from Andrew, you make many guys out there very happy!

Well done, enjoy!

Rgrds Philipp

JRB
JRB

April 9th, 2012, 8:04 pm #10

Well done JP, great watch great catch. JB