SELLER ALERT: John, Jehonathan Amsellem

Vintage Rolex Discussion

SELLER ALERT: John, Jehonathan Amsellem

August 9th, 2013, 7:26 pm #1

Login: thewarehouse77 arlozorov4@gmail.com

This seller is banned, anyone with knowledge of this individual please send it to me @ RC@vintagerolexforum.com

Thanks!

Heng
Heng

August 10th, 2013, 4:14 am #2

He's aka yonatan ezogue

August 10th, 2013, 9:27 am #3

and i seem to recall him beeing around here before

cheers
christian

August 10th, 2013, 10:28 am #4

just quoted him on Oysterquartz..
Strange!!!

October 12th, 2017, 4:01 pm #5

This seller is banned, anyone with knowledge of this individual please send it to me @ RC@vintagerolexforum.com

Thanks!

Just a bump here , this guy is still scamming people using the email sim.ezogue@gmail.com and yonatan.ezo@gmail.com and kevin.boublil@gmail.com hails from Tel Aviv Israel and Nice, France works under name Simone Amsellem just search around the net all his info is there. Still scamming as of 9/25/17

October 14th, 2017, 3:29 am #6

Thanks!

Emailed me about a couple of watches a year or two ago. Scam artist for sure! nt

October 31st, 2017, 2:38 pm #7

Just a bump here , this guy is still scamming people using the email sim.ezogue@gmail.com and yonatan.ezo@gmail.com and kevin.boublil@gmail.com hails from Tel Aviv Israel and Nice, France works under name Simone Amsellem just search around the net all his info is there. Still scamming as of 9/25/17
Hello,

Can you help me? I know this guy and he has scammed me, by using my card and also charging things back on his card saying that it is me. I'm trying to build a case against him, so need proof and evidence of his character, alias' and anything else that you can provide. I'm happy to discuss this over the phone, should you feel uneasy.

I would be VERY grateful,
Jerrine