San Francisco/Bay Area Work/Vacation Vintage Rolex Pictures...PIC HEAVY..BRING A SANDWICH

Vintage Rolex Discussion

San Francisco/Bay Area Work/Vacation Vintage Rolex Pictures...PIC HEAVY..BRING A SANDWICH

April 4th, 2012, 12:31 am #1

...and some Panerai

Spent the last week and a half in San Fran. Stayed at the Fairmont and had a great time, drank a lot, ate a lot, spent a day in bed sick (wonder why?) and rallied for a spectacular last few days (even if I could not drink or eat)........

Panerai

18 Year Macallan

1665 Great White

Pacific Ocean....

Random Pics...

Took This Leaving Memphis...

Sunday Brunch in Sonoma

More later from the Nikon...

I would post some pics from Scott and Jacek at HQMilton, but that is their property and I would not feel right posting pics.

I am feeling that a 16758 Root Beer is in the cards next year....

I did not care for the 1655 and the Double Red SD1665 (just don't like all that red and the price ack)..I do like the Red Sub and the Gilt 1675 as well as the early subs....keep in mind I have never physically held or worn any of these type of vintage rolex before...

April 4th, 2012, 12:51 am #2

Thanks for sharing

April 4th, 2012, 1:09 am #3

...and some Panerai

Spent the last week and a half in San Fran. Stayed at the Fairmont and had a great time, drank a lot, ate a lot, spent a day in bed sick (wonder why?) and rallied for a spectacular last few days (even if I could not drink or eat)........

Panerai

18 Year Macallan

1665 Great White

Pacific Ocean....

Random Pics...

Sunday Brunch in Sonoma

I would post some pics from Scott and Jacek at HQMilton, but that is their property and I would not feel right posting pics.

I did not care for the 1655 and the Double Red SD1665 (just don't like all that red and the price ack)..I do like the Red Sub and the Gilt 1675 as well as the early subs....keep in mind I have never physically held or worn any of these type of vintage rolex before...

...professional bar stool warmer!

April 4th, 2012, 1:28 am #4

but yeah, I have been known to pony up to the oak a time or two

My co-worker here in Memphis is single and every night we went out to have a few many drinks.

My wife flew out later after my meeting was over and the only drinking I did was the tasting you see in the 1665 pics....

I just could not do it anymore...my wife however got trashed in wine country. It isn't fun to be around drunk folks when your sober....she is mean when she is drunk Downright belligerent

April 4th, 2012, 2:32 am #5

...and some Panerai

Panerai

18 Year Macallan

1665 Great White

Pacific Ocean....

Random Pics...

Sunday Brunch in Sonoma

Enjoyed the PAM content too

May the force be with you........................Always!

Being "Individual" is SO expensive!

"Always remember, you can't buy class" -Dad

April 4th, 2012, 5:06 am #6

...and some Panerai

Panerai

18 Year Macallan

1665 Great White

Pacific Ocean....

Random Pics...

Sunday Brunch in Sonoma

Feel free to post pics of our shop.
I just got back from Hong Kong.
Sorry I missed you while you where in S.F.
Looks like you had a great time.

April 4th, 2012, 5:31 am #7

...and some Panerai

Panerai

18 Year Macallan

1665 Great White

Pacific Ocean....

Random Pics...

Sunday Brunch in Sonoma

My business trips are never this nice????

Todd B. in the OC

April 4th, 2012, 6:34 am #8

...and some Panerai

Panerai

18 Year Macallan

1665 Great White

Pacific Ocean....

Random Pics...

Sunday Brunch in Sonoma

best,

B

April 4th, 2012, 8:30 am #9

...and some Panerai

Panerai

18 Year Macallan

1665 Great White

Pacific Ocean....

Random Pics...

Sunday Brunch in Sonoma

I love San Francisco and the Bay area. Wish I could have been there!

Aloha!

April 4th, 2012, 5:18 pm #10

...and some Panerai

Panerai

18 Year Macallan

1665 Great White

Pacific Ocean....

Random Pics...

Sunday Brunch in Sonoma

Glad to hear you rallied - sounded pretty bad for a while there.

Great post, great pics!

Your wife sounds like a good match for ya - gotta be strong to manage you on a daily basis!

Michael M.