Rose Buckley 1803 Daydate

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Rose Buckley 1803 Daydate

June 17th, 2012, 11:44 am #1

Hello,

After been having doubts about the dial, today I/we had it confirmed that it's legit and original!
Now I am over the moon with my new (to me) Rose 1803 Daydate with a very rear Buckley dial.

I thought I post it here for future reference...

[/IMG]

Thanks a lot Steve for your help during the day! I can't express how much I appreciate your support!

Cheers
Mikael

June 17th, 2012, 11:55 am #2

this is a fantastically unusual dial, and super rare and stunning. It was well worth pulling the dial and checking everything is correct - it is always a little more difficult when they make something in such low volumes that deviates from the norm with little to compare against.

Rose gold watches are the least most common, so to have one that was born with such an uncommon dial is a special prize indeed.

I am very jealous and wish it was mine - You did very well indeed!

Looks way nicer with the dome crystal too - I can't stop looking at it

besties

Steve

June 17th, 2012, 1:30 pm #3

Hello,

After been having doubts about the dial, today I/we had it confirmed that it's legit and original!
Now I am over the moon with my new (to me) Rose 1803 Daydate with a very rear Buckley dial.

[/IMG]

Thanks a lot Steve for your help during the day! I can't express how much I appreciate your support!

Cheers
Mikael
Very nice! Congrats on a rare find <nt>

June 17th, 2012, 1:33 pm #4

Hello,

[/IMG]

Cheers
Mikael
very nice pg and dial, unique and classic, congrats m

June 17th, 2012, 3:18 pm #5

Hello,

[/IMG]

Cheers
Mikael
id always loved rose DD that too with a great white buckley.
Great acquisition.

June 17th, 2012, 3:37 pm #6

Hello,

[/IMG]

Cheers
Mikael
rare indeed and amazing example

June 17th, 2012, 7:08 pm #7

Hello,

[/IMG]

Cheers
Mikael
Congrats!

June 18th, 2012, 6:45 am #8

Hello,

[/IMG]

Cheers
Mikael
Nice Pink lady! NT!

June 19th, 2012, 2:56 pm #9

Hello,

[/IMG]

Cheers
Mikael
jb